New OCBC 365 Visa Signature Cashback Card

tomatoman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw OCBC has this new card ... with min spend 600$ not bad ... just to share ...

putting link later

anfielder

Master Member
Reaction score
Not bad, but I'd stick with Frank.

If your monthly spending can support the minimum for Frank ($500) and 365 ($600) these 2 cards are a great combo.

crandfs

Master Member
Reaction score
Not bad, but I'd stick with Frank.

If your monthly spending can support the minimum for Frank ($500) and 365 ($600) these 2 cards are a great combo.

Looks not bad as the main card if you dun want to plan and organize about which card to use everytime, but doesn't mention if monthly instalment payments is included as well.

PeachGal

Reaction score
The benefits of this card like not bad. I would say more like a everyday card. The min spending is a bit tough although..=:p

arrayboy

Reaction score
basically its 3% for all, except for dinning in Weekends and petrol at caltex (if u have car). Might as well use Frank + UOBOne (3.3% rebate, min spend $300 every month) as combination.

One more thing for the online transactions.. frank only limit to certain website to be eligible for the rebates.. so they may use frank's rules to apply on this card also..

For dinning, if u read the faq, all dinning in hotel premises only have 0.3% rebate and not 3% rebate. http://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/cards/365-faq.pdf

Last edited:

luvaaron

Reaction score
I applied for it at Bugis Junction, outside Starhub outlet(just opened, near to Singtel and M1) on Monday.

The guy said it's the first day and I got a free Power Bank for it...

Not sure if it is still around now.

jtv_tm

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For a Visa Signature card, this card is pretty faps :s34:

ftft58

Reaction score
This card is like a direct competitor to posb everyday card.

On first look seems not bad but need to spend at least $600 every mth le.

Im also already using 360 account to pay my starhub bill now.

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
Looks not bad as the main card if you dun want to plan and organize about which card to use everytime, but doesn't mention if monthly instalment payments is included as well.

T&C mentioned installment does not qualify for cash back, but I guess it should qualify for the 600 minimum spend.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.