[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey guys, is the price standard and if not where has good lobang? any game apart from watchdog good now?

have a ps3 currently, about 5years alr... thinking whether ps4 necessary...

funan all selling same price

600-639 lor
see those ppl win company lucky draw then sell then hoot ba
local set is this price.

watchdogs and 2nd son, Marvel lego is fun and need to use brain one :(

the rest wait :s13:

DW8 is fun but may be repetitive for some people.

chickgen

Reaction score
At Gametraders.sg got a dude id: ramon111 keep spamming brand new ps4 with 2 controllers and 5 games for $500 only. Dont believe his deal.

another story is, My wife wanted to buy me a ps4 as a surprise last month. She saw a deal at $350 for brand new ps4, 2 controllers and 5 games from a forum. She almost transfer that dude the money with promises the ps4 would be delivered within 4 hrs. Lucky I happen to see her message and cancelled the deal. The dude got the cheek to reply, hey I wont cheat your hard earn $$ de la. What a d***

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
At Gametraders.sg got a dude id: ramon111 keep spamming brand new ps4 with 2 controllers and 5 games for $500 only. Dont believe his deal.

another story is, My wife wanted to buy me a ps4 as a surprise last month. She saw a deal at $350 for brand new ps4, 2 controllers and 5 games from a forum. She almost transfer that dude the money with promises the ps4 would be delivered within 4 hrs. Lucky I happen to see her message and cancelled the deal. The dude got the cheek to reply, hey I wont cheat your hard earn $$ de la. What a d***

gametraders I beleive can see the location, and no matter what, if cheap deal or not, transfer 1st is a no no.

I think only I transfer to people lol.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

rule of thumb is always cod. if the deal is really cheap then cod at his blk or nearest mrt. nobody will refuse this since its hassle free for the guy.

also gametraders alot of fake ads.

Last edited:

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
rule of thumb is always cod. if the deal is really cheap then cod at his blk or nearest mrt. nobody will refuse this since its hassle free for the guy.

also gametraders alot of fake ads.

the what silius mobile or something, the good deals are fake one according to the other guys who went to get the vita :s13:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the what silius mobile or something, the good deals are fake one according to the other guys who went to get the vita :s13:

silius mobile is the one with shop at woodlands right?

another one buysellstation also the same. they posted a pre-owned game on gametrader then contact them and asked them to reserve for me and they said ok then went down tell me sold.

post bad review on them then they post back the same on me and defame me then use 2 clones to give themselves gd rating to cover up the bad one i gave lol

now i only goto those with gd rep like funzcentre or zepy or wargames.

chickgen

Reaction score
Any reliable source of game shops?
So far I only been to
Gamemartz & Scenic Multimedia
Funzcentre
Qisahn
Mega Multimedia

the first one offers me the best deal.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far I only been to
Funzcentre
Qisahn
Mega Multimedia

the ones you posted are reliable. you can add zepy, wargames and funco.

for qisahn if you are only getting normal edition and their pre-owned games. they also take in games at quite a high price.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
silius mobile is the one with shop at woodlands right?

another one buysellstation also the same. they posted a pre-owned game on gametrader then contact them and asked them to reserve for me and they said ok then went down tell me sold.

post bad review on them then they post back the same on me and defame me then use 2 clones to give themselves gd rating to cover up the bad one i gave lol

now i only goto those with gd rep like funzcentre or zepy or wargames.

thats why I amazon and since I'm sucker for R1 games :s13:

if I know universal is R1, then if gan cheong then I'll just buy off qisahn wargames etc.
all the CE etc automatic is from amazon for me

I rather pay more than to risk losing my preorder or game :(

chickgen

Reaction score
This E3 event in L.A is predicting how big the hole in my wallet is, for the rest of the year.

rilo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This month free game trine very fun. Spending alot of time on it

Bloodcrave

Reaction score
anybody knows if asia getting the white ps4 destiny bundle anot?
that **** looks so damn good i got no choice but to buy...

if asia not gonna have the bundle, anybody knows which shop will import?

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far I only been to
Funzcentre
Qisahn
Mega Multimedia

I always go to the one @ JEM as the service there is good
as well as the pricing.

SilverFX

Reaction score
Add me pls!

Just bought last week.

EDMW Nick: SilverFX
PSN: SillerFX

Currently playing FIFA 14, Infamous & Xtreme Legend.
Will be playing FIFA 15, Destiny, The Order & Uncharted 4!!

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Add me pls!

Just bought last week.

EDMW Nick: SilverFX
PSN: SillerFX

Currently playing FIFA 14, Infamous & Xtreme Legend.
Will be playing FIFA 15, Destiny, The Order & Uncharted 4!!

Is your psn correct?

SilverFX

Reaction score
Yes sir. You are already in my friendlist yyk, since PS3 days and now ported over to PS4 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.