Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Errr, this reservation was made under the 1 for 1 promo :D

Oh! Wah... :s13:

I thought over means over... I never use indulge app. I always thought it weird why dbs discriminates customers by only showing the dining offers to people who download the app. :s22:

zhegehen

Reaction score
Those who went to momiji@city square mall before, how many flavours of ice cream are there ah?

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Those who went to momiji@city square mall before, how many flavours of ice cream are there ah?

4 i think. went yesterday. for yest was macademia nut, belg choc, green tea & rum & raisin

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh! Wah... :s13:

I thought over means over... I never use indulge app. I always thought it weird why dbs discriminates customers by only showing the dining offers to people who download the app. :s22:

Wanna join us tomorrow? We have an open slot :)

kitaeshi

Master Member
Reaction score
Seafood Dinner Buffet @ Checkers Brasserie, Hilton Hotel *OPEN*

Date: Fri 13 Jun 2014
Time: 7pm onwards
Price: $67++ with 1 for 1 promo (or abt $40 nett after promo)

Participants
1. Toons
2. Cat 1

* Since its 1 for 1, 3rd slot will only be onz if there is a 4th person joining in.
3. Cat 2

can i join ^^:)

tan1688

Reaction score
Olive tree 1 for 1 is using which bank card?

those 1for1 usually when you call in to reserve typical answer is "sir the next available allocation for citibank 1for1 credit card is "2weeks" away would you like to make a reservation? " or

from a call to marriot recentlly
"sir the "credit card 1for1" is fully allocated, would you like to make a reservation. means full price.:(

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Square, tiffany and kintamani, all at Furama hotels.

Olive tree @ intercontinental hotel

Zenden @ gallery hotel
Which is better - Olive tree or Zenden?

I read that Zenden has small spread but decent quality. How about Olive tree? Olive tree is more expensive right?

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those 1for1 usually when you call in to reserve typical answer is "sir the next available allocation for citibank 1for1 credit card is "2weeks" away would you like to make a reservation? " or

from a call to marriot recentlly
"sir the "credit card 1for1" is fully allocated, would you like to make a reservation. means full price.:(

Huh?! I thought it should be unlimited head count.

I called Marriott to ask about Father's Day, and that lady said the promo would have long ended by then. :p

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is better - Olive tree or Zenden?

I read that Zenden has small spread but decent quality. How about Olive tree? Olive tree is more expensive right?

Huh?! I thought it should be unlimited head count.

I called Marriott to ask about Father's Day, and that lady said the promo would have long ended by then. :p

I like my hot dishes, eg, meaty ones, n Olive sucks in tat area, although it does have more seafood, sashimi, appertisers n desserts, so a much bigger spread than Zenden. I prefer Zenden > Olive cos Zenden has better hot dishes n better value.

Hmmm, depends. Places tat do not usually have 1 for 1 promo, the promo is usually restricted, eg, certain period, certain amount of redemption etc. So you need to book early. For other places like Square or Zenden with their perpetual 1 for 1 promo, usually no probs getting a table, except for maybe weekends. Zenden is relatively smaller, so weekends they tend to be full.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Plus most places don't offer promotions for special events like Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day...hahah

EverDead

Reaction score
Hi,

Do you guys have any recommendations for international buffet lunch on weekdays?
The budget is around $60 nett.

Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.