Water Filtration System

vuzuuu

Reaction score
Hi, I"m thinking to get one for my new place, which one is good?
Diamond, Amway Espring, Novita and etc are available in Singapore market, do we really need this kind of equipment to filter singapore water, I"m health conscious and won't mind to spend some money for good health.
Thanks.

happymum

Reaction score
We have had diamond for about 10 years. Now it is time to change all the filter, basically it will cost the same as buying a new set. I find maintenance is expensive. Was looking at other system, heard that AOX is good. Very expensive though. Anyway, we decided to do without and see if there is difference. Our rationale is that Singapore water is of good quality, alkaline can be added to our water by adding lemon and the claimed smaller molecule size water of some machine is arguable :)
Anyway, most of the company offer free trial. Just try and see.

crunsik

Reaction score
Any one using Novita water filter system? Could you sure your views on this?

Does the dispensing of the different pH of water really makes a difference? Tia

ntec66

Reaction score
Singapore water is so clean, no need to spend so much on fancy water filters when a low-budget one is sufficient.

A sediment filter to remove particles and a carbon filter to improve taste is all you need.

I got this in Johor at less than S$50. Best feature is we can see the filter condition as it is transparent.

And the replacement filters are dirt-cheap and sold in bulk there.

https://eshop.tesco.com.my/groceries/en-GB/products/7070408432

ShotType1_328x328.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.