SMU bursary & loans

fattycat93

Reaction score
Hello all. I very suaku. A freshie in smu soon.. Pls kindly advice how to apply for bursary and loan. First time applying so dk how to apply. The oasis so many things abit information overloaded uh..:(

xie xie everyone~~

JinYuan

Reaction score
1. click on "Personal & Finances" at the top menu.
2. on the left side, under "Financial Assistance Schemes" click on "Apply for Financial Aid"

u should be able to figure it out from there.

fattycat93

Reaction score
Thank you JinYuan! No wonder I cannot find la! Never see the top menu :D One last qn, if apply loan, need to go bank afterwards or not? because i see no infor regarding which bank to go to eh...

JinYuan

Reaction score
Thank you JinYuan! No wonder I cannot find la! Never see the top menu :D One last qn, if apply loan, need to go bank afterwards or not? because i see no infor regarding which bank to go to eh...
loan i not sure. feel free to call office of finance to ask them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.