Maybank Family and Friends grocery casback

bigfoot

Master Member
Reaction score
They also have to ensure their vouchers are used before they expire. Some bought thousands worth of vouchers, but I wonder if they can use all before it expires.
Valid for 2 years. If you have babies or kids at home + cook at home, you can finish the thousands of vouchers within 1 year. Trust me. :)

vesso2002

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
damn ntuc.. first their stuff are not cheap, fairprice's prices isn't fair.

i'm sure they are part(or whole) to be blame on the changes of FnF cc.

ever since i know the change of rule, i have stop buying from ntuc. only buy from SS and Giant and sometimes cold storage using SMRT. cheaper than ntuc anyway.

Reaction score
damn ntuc.. first their stuff are not cheap, fairprice's prices isn't fair.

i'm sure they are part(or whole) to be blame on the changes of FnF cc.

ever since i know the change of rule, i have stop buying from ntuc. only buy from SS and Giant and sometimes cold storage using SMRT. cheaper than ntuc anyway.

regular price not cheap,only when promo,i also wonder is i save >10% buying somewhere else like on Qoo10 for my pampers and milk powder for kids......

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
regular price not cheap,only when promo,i also wonder is i save >10% buying somewhere else like on Qoo10 for my pampers and milk powder for kids......

i do not see regular brands milk powder like wyeth, abbot, mead johnson nestle at the qoo10 website.

mrohaha

Reaction score
I am not so sure about the quality of stuffs found in qoo10. Better play safe especially if it's for children.

more3cm

Reaction score
They also have to ensure their vouchers are used before they expire. Some bought thousands worth of vouchers, but I wonder if they can use all before it expires.

Not really... You can ask for the expired vouchers to be reinstated, but the validity time frame will likely be much shorter than a year

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Valid for 2 years. If you have babies or kids at home + cook at home, you can finish the thousands of vouchers within 1 year. Trust me. :)
yup. very easy to use up the vouchers quickly for a family.

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then on some other websites,just google it will pop up.
pampers on Qoo10 definitely the cheapest,though some lag for delivery.

your advice is not very useful on milk powder. i have googled but found nothing that can beat the 10%. you cannot substantiate your claim with a real example.

when you gave advice on the 365 card, you just said that it is no good. there are no alternatives offered.

when i gave advice on 365 card. i support all the my arguments with real numbers and which is the better card for the class of purchases.

ilovecheese

Reaction score
your advice is not very useful on milk powder. i have googled but found nothing that can beat the 10%. you cannot substantiate your claim with a real example.

when you gave advice on the 365 card, you just said that it is no good. there are no alternatives offered.

when i gave advice on 365 card. i support all the my arguments with real numbers and which is the better card for the class of purchases.

support dork32 rebuttal ... anyway to me 365 good for group weekend buffet gathering, then i volunteer to swipe and collect cash Back hahaha :s13:

Reaction score

believe it or not,I'm not obliged to prove to anyone. And I'm not going to advertise any brand or website here. I know I get my kids' milk powder >>10% cheaper than ntuc selling. Whoever wants to know can pm me,if I say it openly here,someone can take me as arrogant again. So alternatively you can google and dig deeper. I posted similar milk powder comment in another post last week.

kalasala

Reaction score

wah, milk powder you dare to buy online huh???? Dangerous leh, the content is different for same brand if you buy from malaysia and compare it to the one selling in SG. (Tested proven) or else you go google you will find the answer too.

Moreover buy online you don't know where they bring in their products. Its parallel import for sure.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah, milk powder you dare to buy online huh???? Dangerous leh, the content is different for same brand if you buy from malaysia and compare it to the one selling in SG. (Tested proven) or else you go google you will find the answer too.

Moreover buy online you don't know where they bring in their products. Its parallel import for sure.

My example, my boy is drinking Enfa, Enfa sold in SG is manufactured in Holland, while those sold in MY is manufactured in Thai. Can see that ingredient a little different, I suspect it is due to the halal issue. But, I am still using those from MY, coz that is at least 33% cheaper than local. I don't see why kids in MY can consume but in SG can't.

Just my 2 cents.

kalasala

Reaction score
My example, my boy is drinking Enfa, Enfa sold in SG is manufactured in Holland, while those sold in MY is manufactured in Thai. Can see that ingredient a little different, I suspect it is due to the halal issue. But, I am still using those from MY, coz that is at least 33% cheaper than local. I don't see why kids in MY can consume but in SG can't.

Just my 2 cents.

Please read clearly, I didn't said MY milk powder cannot drink.

My point is content difference between SG and MY for comparison

I am saying buying milk powder from online seller (exclude distributor) is dangerous coz we dont know where the milk powder come from. it may even be cheong one.

Reaction score

I am saying buying milk powder from online seller (exclude distributor) is dangerous coz we dont know where the milk powder come from. it may even be cheong one.

thanks kalasala,I checked my stock,same one. Though I have to order a box of 6 cans at once. The product origin is a valid point cos one may easily overlook and end up drinking fake milk powder.

xusykl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

maybe his kids immune to melamine milk. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.