Those who use digital lock lip lai

strikeboy

Reaction score
Actually wat kind/format of RFID card i can use for the gateman lock??
Thinking of buying RFID sticker from taobao... don't know will work or not....

rfid mifare? below one look cool...

芯片:FM11RF08(兼容NXP Mifare 1K)

频率:13.56MHz

协议:ISO 14443

容量:1K byte

΢Ðͳ¬±¡ IC¿¨Èí±êÇ© RFID ¼æÈÝmifare M1¿¨ ÊÖ»úÌù µç×Ó±êÇ©-ÌÔ±¦Íø

i think should be able to use if they are mifare, there is only 1 type of mifare card.
but i think those made in china wont last long. since so cheap you can buy one bunch and keep it since there is no expiry date unlike food.
haha

gho_sam

Reaction score
Help me please....

Hello Folks,

Please help me in clarifying some doubts about digital locks. I am buying a resale hdb flat and it is installed with Yale digital lock (fingerprint, RFID and password). How can I ensure that all the information that the previous owner stored is erased and he/she does not have access to the flat I bought?

Can any RFID cards in the sane freq of the digital lock can be used to open? Or can use only after registering In the lock system? Are these locks connected to internet?

mgsten

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
best to call yale and ask. the previous owner shld hv given u the master password and manual. then u can slowly delete all old entries. not sure yale lock got how many users.

Moonlight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think when u delete, it clear everything...

just like u lost a card, how u tell the lock which one to delete? It do not link up to computer or internet... so no screen to let u pick....

Add card or finger print can halfway adhoc... deletion cannot...

Correct me if i am wrong... because mine have not deliver yet...

kun1he2

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking at installing this Samsung model with physical key override too (guess still quite paranoid about digital locks)...

Anyone encountered any issues that we need to watch out for?

Excellent choice. Been using this one for a while... very reliable.

souldude

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation for a digital lock with the following features:

- dead bolt, not rim lock.
- no handles (e.g. like F10)
- fingerprint recognition.

Closest I found is the Samsung SHS 3320, but it doesn't recognize fingerprints.

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, where did you all purchase your digital lock?

I'm looking to install one myself, so considering options.

Hopefully not online coz I don't know how to self install.

Thanks! :)

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, where did you all purchase your digital lock?

I'm looking to install one myself, so considering options.

Hopefully not online coz I don't know how to self install.

Thanks! :)
buy online and call installer to install, for about $150-250, this include custom faceplate and such.

ideallock

Reaction score
if not you guys could also google mydigitallock as well. We are able to supply digital lock, veneer door and wrought gate as well. Thanks

Feel free to sms /whatsapp me at 90677990 if you got any question on digital lock. No need feel paiseh even if no buy :)

if got any query got making a comparison on export set and local set, you could also find more details from here
singaporedigitallock.weebly.com

Last edited:

kun1he2

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking at installing this Samsung model with physical key override too (guess still quite paranoid about digital locks)...

Anyone encountered any issues that we need to watch out for?

So I took the plunge and just got this installed today...

Was trying out all the RFID type of cards that I could find it home - sadly only the Kopitiam card works... :(

No luck with EZ-link, NETS Flashpay, Visa Paywave, office key cards, ESSO Speedpass.

Was hoping that something which I already carry everyday would work - Kopitiam card is my wife's... lucky her... :)

Anyone else has any luck with other cards/devices?

Also, anyone bought any Mifare stickers/cards from taobao? Please do share whether it was a success or failure, thanks.

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ezlink or govt rfid card are usually CEPAS.

mifare also come with 24 or 36-bit version, not to forget the facility or location code, so its all depending on the reader and what is read-able by it.

mgsten

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone else has any luck with other cards/devices?

Also, anyone bought any Mifare stickers/cards from taobao? Please do share whether it was a success or failure, thanks.

not sure wat digital door lock u hv.

but me bought mifare stickers and cards from ebay. the sticker one got problem due to range (distance). so hv to stick either outside or under the skin of wallet, bag or phone case. tried to stick under the watch, no go. cards? juz put inside wallet.

so many contactless standards. damn irritating!

Panzerf

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine is just a card and keypad combo. of course i can opt for either or both options.

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HDB gate can install what type?

I want touchless one can?
Or fingerprint.

Don't want to still need find card or something

jemcerato

Reaction score
Hi

I DIY a gateman F10 2yrs back n e fingerprint read jus suddenly cease to function. Anyone any idea how I can try to reset it or have an English menu to share n email me?

Many thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.