[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

xiasuaykia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a pretty experimental person, and i enjoy experimenting things, so I started LCHF on near Dec of 2012, and continued for around a year. What I noticed.

My face became better, better complexion, Acne just disappeared.
Overall body feels stronger.
Feels more Energetic.
Build lean muscles and over body image actually looked slimmer.
Tummy gone.
My problematic knee and back suddenly gone.

So, I've decided to dump LCHF and started on carbs again its been 6 months and so what did I noticed?

Face became more acne prone.
Feels lethargic more often (could be work as well, as i'm studying part time as well)
Lower back problem starts coming back.
Knees starts to feel a bit pain but not often.
Body seems to put on a little weight though not significant.

Hope this helps, and encouraged people to start on this diet. Honestly, sugar its bad bad and bad, however, I know its hard to resist especially when you got a gf who always want dessert. :s13: just give and take lah. when not with her just dont take in rice and noodles, and drink nothing but plain water (even though i need coffee everyday :s13:)

All the best people. :s12:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you want to 'dump' LCHF since it helped you so much...hahahah

Get your GF on LCHF too and then easier mah...

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
err...lean muscle through diet?

He said built lean muscle so I guess he must have been working out too...hahah

Eating clean is very helpful in building lean muscle (as opposed to putting on fats) :s13:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a pretty experimental person, and i enjoy experimenting things, so I started LCHF on near Dec of 2012, and continued for around a year. What I noticed.

Feels more Energetic.
Tummy gone.

So, I've decided to dump LCHF and started on carbs again its been 6 months and so what did I noticed?

Feels lethargic more often (could be work as well, as i'm studying part time as well)

Hope this helps, and encouraged people to start on this diet. Honestly, sugar its bad bad and bad, however, I know its hard to resist especially when you got a gf who always want dessert. :s13: just give and take lah. when not with her just dont take in rice and noodles, and drink nothing but plain water (even though i need coffee everyday :s13:)

you can always cheat once in a while.. no need to dump lchf.

xiasuaykia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
err...lean muscle through diet?

He said built lean muscle so I guess he must have been working out too...hahah

Eating clean is very helpful in building lean muscle (as opposed to putting on fats) :s13:

Yeah I've been gyming twice a week and did insanity. hahaha Sorry for not clarifying.

Not sure why you want to 'dump' LCHF since it helped you so much...hahahah

Get your GF on LCHF too and then easier mah...

hahaha. I dump it cause I wanna experiment to proof that it is lchf that it is helping me. :s13:

anyways, I wish I can get my gf to LCHF too, but she is a boney person in nature. not much fats to lose leh. :s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've been gyming twice a week and did insanity. hahaha Sorry for not clarifying.

Insanity works because it's really HIIT :s13:

hahaha. I dump it cause I wanna experiment to proof that it is lchf that it is helping me. :s13:

anyways, I wish I can get my gf to LCHF too, but she is a boney person in nature. not much fats to lose leh. :s13:

LCHF is not just for losing weight but regaining health...

She may not have much weight to lose but improved health is always a good thing :D

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of going cold storage hoot the roast chicken for lunch.

Good idea bo:(:D

Okay bah but too lean for my liking...hahah

Oh ya, CS is still selling the pork knuckle for S$14.99 but like a bit que chwee

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Feels more Energetic.
Tummy gone.

good job.

many of us here still trying to lose weight

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay bah but too lean for my liking...hahah

Oh ya, CS is still selling the pork knuckle for S$14.99 but like a bit que chwee

cs still selling pork knuckle at 14.99?? I tot till 29th june nia?

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all those that need to go outfield during ICT one hor, what do you guys eat? the combat rations?

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ICT where got combat rations ah? should be cookhouse packed food leh. unless exercise?

Is exercise la. :sad:

Have to go obs too. :sad: iirc, the food given back then was canned veg and sardines, raw rice, tonnes of Maggie and fruits.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.