Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

elpibe10

Reaction score
Definitely about VPN here. Just feel intrigued how there exist seemingly rightful defense about something and the next thing you find it missing. A discontinuity, what a pity

Not trying to re-start the nonsense with you but just to clarify that I wasn't the one who deleted that post about my reply to what's his name about his failed English.

Besides, it was quoted in your subsequent reply so that deletion seems totally pointless in the first place.

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely about VPN here. Just feel intrigued how there exist seemingly rightful defense about something and the next thing you find it missing. A discontinuity, what a pity

Seems like nothing constructive is ever gonna come out from you except picking faults. Just like in my iphone thread. You got something better to share? If not silence is golden.

elpibe10

Reaction score
Are we having English lessons here or VPN lessons?

Basically to summarize, someone failed his English comprehension about my reply regarding P2P security issue to another person and the 3rd chap tried to be a smart aleck without reading the posts in their entirety and goofed in his reply to me.

... and yeah, that 3rd chap is the one who is feeling pretty petty about the whole incident and was feeling some consolation thinking that I deleted an earlier post which I actually didn't ... LoL.

Last edited:

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basically to summarize, someone failed his English comprehension about my reply regarding P2P security issue to another person and the 3rd chap tried to be a smart aleck without reading the posts in their entirety and goofed in his reply to me.

Just like how he pick me in my iphone thread. Trying to prove he is right using more flowery language isn't gonna score him points. Might as well join the PAP. Completely understand how you feel. ;)

elpibe10

Reaction score
Just like how he pick me in my iphone thread. Trying to prove he is right using more flowery language isn't gonna score him points. Might as well join the PAP. Completely understand how you feel. ;)

Yeah just look at that 'Linux' post (last post in the Synology thread - Storage Clinic) and you can basically tell what kind of a person he is.

Epeen tua tua ki :s13:

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not trying to re-start the nonsense with you but just to clarify that I wasn't the one who deleted that post about my reply to what's his name about his failed English.

Besides, it was quoted in your subsequent reply so that deletion seems totally pointless in the first place.

Oh that's interesting....

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like nothing constructive is ever gonna come out from you except picking faults. Just like in my iphone thread. You got something better to share? If not silence is golden.

Your iPhone thread is basically your misunderstanding about the eco-system about Apple platform, so clearly you don't have to iterate that understanding deficiency there.

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah just look at that 'Linux' post (last post in the Synology thread - Storage Clinic) and you can basically tell what kind of a person he is.

Epeen tua tua ki :s13:

Yah calling something English failed when the fella just made one simple statement on whether P2P can be tracked is indeed of higher learning. I failed to see where it's coming from, more like down in the underground

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you don't know your subject, then stand to be corrected. Not everyone has to agree with your stand, just like what you may not agree with mine. I'm not offended you have another stand. But definitely whining here how I have revoked you in another thread clearly shows the childishness of your character.

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

... and yeah, that 3rd chap is the one who is feeling pretty petty about the whole incident and was feeling some consolation thinking that I deleted an earlier post which I actually didn't ... LoL.

I don't know if you are plain stupid or what. I think the only mistake that I have made with regards to your post on how you insult someone's English failed is that I didn't read your post earlier on.

As such, I don't see how that is considered a English comprehension failure. On the other hand, you have clearly failed in common sense. Common sense tells if something is not read, the mistake is carelessness, not failure to comprehension. Can you don't exhibit such stupidity when making accusation ?

Somemore you are childish enough to kick start the movement for legal to intervene, which is another level of childishness.

If you have not deleted that post, I guess it must be the mod then. So it seems there are so many moderators around trying to sweep up some nonsensical posts especially on how someone is rude enough to just call other English failed over a simple question statement. if that's the case, clearly I would like to thank the moderator for doing so, because he/she is indeed doing the forum a favour.

elpibe10

Reaction score
Yah calling something English failed when the fella just made one simple statement on whether P2P can be tracked is indeed of higher learning. I failed to see where it's coming from, more like down in the underground

Sigh ... you're probably too thick to realize that the fella's question whether P2P can be tracked is actually more like trolling when the answer was already clearly spelt out thus he deserved that bite from me.

Just curious, is that troll one of your clone accounts ?

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sigh ... you're probably too thick to realize that the fella's question whether P2P can be tracked is actually more like trolling when the answer was already clearly spelt out thus he deserved that bite from me.

Just curious, is that troll one of your clone accounts ?

Tsk tsk. What an overly sensitive fella we are dealing with here. More like you have a thicker skull, I bet it wouldn't even crack when hit by a train.

First the fella only answer to this thread once and only once to your post. Immediately you have managed to concluded using your means that it MUST be a troll and no other possibility.

So I see how skewed and judgmental you are. Again "Pot calling the kettle black". Twice in a row.

Last edited:

elpibe10

Reaction score
Tsk tsk. What an over sensitive fella we are dealing with here. More like you have a thicker skull, I bet it wouldn't even crack when hit by a train.

Thanks for that reply.

Quoted in case you choose to delete it later.

elpibe10

Reaction score
I don't know if you are plain stupid or what. I think the only mistake that I have made with regards to your post on how you insult someone's English failed is that I didn't read your post earlier on.

As such, I don't see how that is considered a English comprehension failure. On the other hand, you have clearly failed in common sense. Common sense tells if something is not read, the mistake is carelessness, not failure to comprehension. Can you don't exhibit such stupidity when making accusation ?

Somemore you are childish enough to kick start the movement for legal to intervene, which is another level of childishness.

If you have not deleted that post, I guess it must be the mod then. So it seems there are so many moderators around trying to sweep up some nonsensical posts especially on how someone is rude enough to just call other English failed over a simple question statement. if that's the case, clearly I would like to thank the moderator for doing so, because he/she is indeed doing the forum a favour.

Ooohhh ... and this too :D

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that reply.

Quoted in case you choose to delete it later.

Please be my guest, quote all you like, I have never liked to delete my own post. If I made a mistake, I owned up as soon as possible. I don't feel shamed to admit my mistake, on the other hand, I can't say the same for the rest.

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooohhh ... and this too :D

Oh! Please do it more often. Anyway HWZ should have sufficient diskspace for such purpose of yours. Feel free to quote twice for redundancies. Clearly you feel the need to do so.

Oh you even bold it. Splendid. I thank you for that. How gracious of you. Could I also recommend that you put it red ? Some colours will make it even more outstanding, people can notice it right away.

Last edited:

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your iPhone thread is basically your misunderstanding about the eco-system about Apple platform, so clearly you don't have to iterate that understanding deficiency there.

I have been and IP user since IP3GS so you want to teach me how to use it. How kind of you.

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you don't know your subject, then stand to be corrected. Not everyone has to agree with your stand, just like what you may not agree with mine. I'm not offended you have another stand. But definitely whining here how I have revoked you in another thread clearly shows the childishness of your character.

It just show what kind of personality you have that's all.

As usual nothing to share just a lot of cock to talk.

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been and IP user since IP3GS so you want to teach me how to use it. How kind of you.

Only IP 3GS ? How about 2G and 3G ? So suddenly you are an early bird. Know something, there are people been around of decades and still can't hold a candle above people born later. So there is no need to show case how long you have been a IP user and still didn't manage the grasp the concept of the eco-system.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.