Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It just show what kind of personality you have that's all.

Really ? So little words and you can already read my character. That's very knowledgeable of you. Just that somehow, to date, I failed to see based on the knowledge you have exhibited so far.

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only IP 3GS ? How about 2G and 3G ? So suddenly you are an early bird. Know something, there are people been around of decades and still can't hold a candle above people born later. So there is no need to show case how long you have been a IP user and still didn't manage the grasp the concept of the eco-system.

wow so you are the sexpert teach something I dun know lah talk so much cock for what?

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really ? So little words and you can already read my character. That's very knowledgeable of you. Just that somehow, to date, I failed to see based on the knowledge you have exhibited so far.

So you have seen all my post, you sure? Zhun bo?

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Idiots like you just takes 2 sentences to comprehend. No need rocket science.

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow so you are the sexpert teach something I dun know lah talk so much cock for what?

It's actually easier to teach someone who don't know something, the cup is empty. It's actually a lot harder to each someone who has the cup half filled, but with the wrong information.

Seriously I'm not as knowledgeable as you, clearly for someone who can see thru my character just using words, he is clearly more superior. So far you have clearly shown that superiority, why even need to ask for my guidance ?

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's actually easier to teach someone who don't know something, the cup is empty. It's actually a lot harder to each someone who has the cup half filled, but with the wrong information.

Seriously I'm not as knowledgeable as you, clearly for someone who can see thru my character just using words, he is clearly more superior. So far you have clearly shown that superiority, why even need to ask for my guidance ?

Dun talk bird language lah. I know you are an idiot no need to prove further.

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you have seen all my post, you sure? Zhun bo?

I have not seen all your post, my assessment is not thorough with you like you claimed you are able to do so in 2 statements. When did I say I'm done with your assessment ? However so far what you have mentioned in the other thread as you claimed, probably it has been debated well enough for you to bring forth it into this thread.

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess no need to feed the troll.

Everything boils down to troll. Everything boils down to fans. How predictable. Once it gets beyond a point of words, lets just call them trolls and fans, it's easier to handle. I agree to that.

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have not seen all your post, my assessment is not thorough with you like you claimed you are able to do so in 2 statements. When did I say I'm done with your assessment ? However so far what you have mentioned in the other thread as you claimed, probably it has been debated well enough for you to bring forth it into this thread.

Another kong jiao way. Looks like that is the only thing you know. Ok got to stop feeding the troll. Bye seeya.

Imperado

Reaction score
Just got IPvanish.. seems like april 14 they stop keeping logs.. so should be safe to climb bukit timah right?

Anyone using it?

What server you all use?

Servers i tried so far only get 1-3 mbps only lehhh =(

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my HMA is expiring soon.
having stayed with them for 2 yr, i have not much complain except not able to bypass site in some country

seem many of bro/sis using astrill over here
all site able to access or still got limitation?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got IPvanish.. seems like april 14 they stop keeping logs.. so should be safe to climb bukit timah right?

Anyone using it?

What server you all use?

Servers i tried so far only get 1-3 mbps only lehhh =(

government wan to catch still can catch lah:s22:

btw 1-3mbps abit lag leh esp for streamming

oric1

Reaction score
my HMA is expiring soon.
having stayed with them for 2 yr, i have not much complain except not able to bypass site in some country

seem many of bro/sis using astrill over here
all site able to access or still got limitation?

So far have not encountered any site limitation on Astrill, this is my 2nd year with them.

grynove

Reaction score
i ask for refund from ipvanish right away. latency arr 800ms zzz.

anyone have experience with torguard? they are having 50% off now. dunno want to grab or not.:(

elpibe10

Reaction score
i ask for refund from ipvanish right away. latency arr 800ms zzz.

anyone have experience with torguard? they are having 50% off now. dunno want to grab or not.:(

IPVanish is pretty alright as a company. Their VPN servers have compatibility issues with MikroTik routers (as VPN clients) and they issued a refund right away when I told them about it.

TorGuard is good ... both for video streaming (US & UK) as well as P2P (good track record for client anonymity). If you sign up with them, let me know and I'll share with you which of their servers to use (they have a lot and it takes quite a while to figure out the good ones from the bad ones).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.