Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Rig: Use with iPhone 5, Lenovo Miix 2 8, iPad Mini, Laptop
Type of Usage: For Commute, watch videos, phone calls
File Formats: mp3, aac and video formats (mp4 avi)
Music Genre: Pop, Pop Rock, Alternative Rock
Earphone Type: Inner Ear, J-cord (or Neck Chain design or whatever else it is called)
Other requirements: Mic, Volume Control. Durable (since I sleep listening to music)
- Budget: Below 100.

I have considered ATH CKN50 but I am just afraid that when I sleep I will destroy the ring ._."
Thank you to anyone who can recommend me a earphone.

If you are keen to have a neck chain design of earphones, we only have the Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 as you've mentioned and the Sennheiser CX300II but they do not have a built-in mic though. Audition sets are available in both outlets. :)

DavidTanGTR

Reaction score
can anyone here recommend me good earphone (earbud) models that cost below 80 SGD? i am into pop, rock music. thanks for the reply :D

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
can anyone here recommend me good earphone (earbud) models that cost below 80 SGD? i am into pop, rock music. thanks for the reply :D

Hi! You can try our popular models within this price range, the JVC FRD60 with special price promotion of $49 (usual $109), Fischer Audio Aleph Zinc and Yuppie. Audition units are available in both of our stores, feel free to drop by. ;)

wall_beal

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Can anyone recommend me an earphone that has awesome sound quality for hiphop and RnB music.. An earphone that will entice me to party hahaha..

$100 is my budget..

Need this urgent thanks!

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Can anyone recommend me an earphone that has awesome sound quality for hiphop and RnB music.. An earphone that will entice me to party hahaha..

$100 is my budget..

Need this urgent thanks!

Check out these models, bro: AKG K350, Audio Technica ATH-IM50 and JVC FX3X. Pay us a visit to audition the demo sets. You can also let our staff/s know your opinion and they can also introduce other models accordingly. :)

wall_beal

Reaction score
Check out these models, bro: AKG K350, Audio Technica ATH-IM50 and JVC FX3X. Pay us a visit to audition the demo sets. You can also let our staff/s know your opinion and they can also introduce other models accordingly. :)

Thanks bro! JVC FX3X looks nice. Any other recommendations to confuse me more? haha..

Anyways, i bought a Beats by Dre headphone to your shop before, too bad I lost it on a cab while drunk

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
yeah $400 down the drain.. now my wife will only let me spend $100 for my damn earphones haha

permission_zps408169a1.jpg

On a certain price though. :s13:

sickle5stone

Reaction score
hey guys,

Looking for a new in ear headphone... lost my JVC FRD60 :(

Looking to buy something that provides clarity over bass, (FRD60 had amazing clarity in my opinion), my genre is hiphop, ballads and jrock.

Appreciate the help! Thanks !

JaVic5

Reaction score
Sports in ear

Bros, looking for an in-ear earpiece for running. Any good recommendation of less than $100 will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Bros, looking for an in-ear earpiece for running. Any good recommendation of less than $100 will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You can check out Yurbuds' models like Inspire Duro or those with built-in microphone, in case you need one are also available. Another one is the MX685 from Sennheiser or if you prefer in-ear, you can consider OCX685i.

Audition units are available in both stores. :)

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ATH-IM50 which you recommended looks good. but its over the ear right? prefer normal in ear.

any other to recommend ? prefer bass

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.