What Manga Are You Reading Now?

KFCRiceBucket

Reaction score
i think Gantz ending is stupid. no head no tail. waste my time reading.. so is the eden no something..:s27:

Adenovirus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tokyo Ghoul
Akame no Kill
Baby Steps
Nisekoi
Kuroko no Basket
Noragami
Minamoto Kun Monogatari
Gin no Saji
Naruto
Haikyuu!
Saki
Kangoku Gakuen
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to

Bard

Reaction score
is Hoshin Engi any good? old manga spinoff Fengshen Bang

ruffruff

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah stopped reading too. Story getting lame. Anime was the best, but the ending quite abrupt, will it continue?

had to agree, the anime was nice. stop at 109 and never see any new episode coming out .. wonder where are the rest .. :(

megabyte14

Banned
Reaction score
By ranking of my personal best

Naruto
History's strongest disciple kenichi
Bleach
Atk on titan
One piece
Fairy tail

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys if u want smth really supernatural and weird.

must read homunculus.

M18 btw.

Plot
Trepanation is the procedure of drilling a hole in the skull. It is said to increase the blood circulation and improve pressure inside the skull. It is also said to bring out a person's sixth sense, the ability to use ESP, see ghosts, move objects with one's mind. This is speculative fiction based on the concept of trepanation.

sggirlsareflatchested

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is Hoshin Engi any good? old manga spinoff Fengshen Bang

yes it's good imho. my fave manga. also this manga got head got tail (unlike e.g gantz). ending is definitely not rushed.

the plot derailed quite alot from the original fengshenyangyi at the later parts, but nevertheless still entertaining.

this is also the manga in which the mangaka first changed his drawing style (which he used till today). i love his character designs.

.enorC

Reaction score
Anyone got any cooking mango to recommend? Preferably with Abit of fantasy, no fantasy is fine too :)

Thanks in advance!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.