naked123 - i am a lock
ahsiao80 - SiaoDeGina
chesterqw - chesterqw
bubblesz - avian9

Last edited:

DarkStarer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no money buy member features. jin boring one. keep on going to the crafting site mine gold and coal to sell. run here run here :(

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
no money buy member features. jin boring one. keep on going to the crafting site mine gold and coal to sell. run here run here :(
now no need real worth money to buy membership

can use the coin money to buy a token from other members , equivalent to 14 days member

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
anybody here still playing runescape?

recently went back to beo, alot of changes to combat stuff :s13:
tiagong the combat evolution quite fail ... so they shift half of the old features back ....
but PvP still not much change

Adenovirus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have to grind huans in runescape, otherwise it will be a waste of your membership. Moi every time go cut yews at falador or edgeville and sell to farm gold.. Jin no life huans

ajninknaw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah last time remember is always fish then save money buy rares and resell to earn money ... end up account tio hack by classmate :mad:

TeleExit

Reaction score
Last time play untill super high lvl, member damn fun but no member boring as hell. I combat lvl 128

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score

membership price actually not say alot reh, especially when you are unlocking alot of features

better than hooting cashcard to buy cash items just to wear :crazy:

Geeijon

Reaction score
Haha, I still got my account. =X

rfEQW8y.jpg

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
tiagong the combat evolution quite fail ... so they shift half of the old features back ....
but PvP still not much change

i only know certain things change like can dual wield, hold two weapon and whack at the same time :s13:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You have to grind huans in runescape, otherwise it will be a waste of your membership. Moi every time go cut yews at falador or edgeville and sell to farm gold.. Jin no life huans

i only go hoot slayer monster only, even when i already maxed slayer last time when i last stopped :s13:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Last time play untill super high lvl, member damn fun but no member boring as hell. I combat lvl 128

if not how to make you sign up for member to play :s13:

now combat level max is 200 after the combat evolution thing

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.