Acoustic Werkes CIEM

Legend2127

Reaction score
Dropped by to try out the A2H, A1D and their upcoming flagship. Overall experience is very relaxed and comfortable.

I would say that the new flagship sounds good to me, tested on RWAK100 using flac, and AK240 using DSD, I would say it sounds amazing!

Stay tune for it's announcement next month...

Legend2127

Reaction score
I am told this is one of the most economical CIEM

For the lead time and savings of ear impression and shipping, it is the most economical ciem u can find locally.

Finishing is good, more options available at additional cost.

Toolman

Reaction score
Dropped by to try out the A2H, A1D and their upcoming flagship. Overall experience is very relaxed and comfortable.

I would say that the new flagship sounds good to me, tested on RWAK100 using flac, and AK240 using DSD, I would say it sounds amazing!

Stay tune for it's announcement next month...

Oh...so you're the one with the Roxanne that I met on Sunday? =:p

You like the flagship ciem then?

Legend2127

Reaction score
Oh...so you're the one with the Roxanne that I met on Sunday? =:p

You like the flagship ciem then?

If you stayed till closing, then yes...

But I'm still waiting for my Roxanne... =(

Last edited:

Legend2127

Reaction score
May I know who bought A2H? Wanted to get some review

My friend bought it but will take 4 weeks for it to be ready.

He tried A1D, A2H and A2H-V, decided to choose A2H due to better bass over A2h-V and better clarity over A1D.

My advice to you is ignore the reviews and try out the demos 1 by 1, do a blind test. Then rank which you like most then see the model and price.

You must remember 1 thing, how good a CIEM is depends how deep your wallet gets and also your set up.

End of the day, your preference is always limited by your pocket. Therefore select the model based on your ranking then shortlist which model can your pocket afford.:s12:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did a test and I prefer A2H as compared to the rest. I am looking at sealing and comfort rather than really picking on sound. Wonder whether if drivers spoil after 1 year, is it difficult and expensive to repair?

Legend2127

Reaction score
I did a test and I prefer A2H as compared to the rest. I am looking at sealing and comfort rather than really picking on sound. Wonder whether if drivers spoil after 1 year, is it difficult and expensive to repair?

The rest i presume you are referring to the Musiker Line...

Sealing and comfort depends on your ear impressions actually... you should focus on what type of sound you prefer...

hmmm.... spoil, need to break whole shell and check which driver spoil etc then reshell again, for the cost it's better to upgrade to a higher grade one...

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I waited 8mths for my Roxanne... Came today with no QC or fit issues...

Really is 诛仙保佑...
Wah so long sia??

Enjoy~~~~

Btw anyone hear the a1d and w100 before? What's the difference ar? The website never say anything about sound sig at all :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.