Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

SkimMilk

Master Member
Reaction score
the people at cgw/hsg were great...they helped me transfer my package to my HSG account because there was no coupon for CGW

thanks for the info!

I just did an online chat and transferred my shipment from CGW over to HSG and used the promo code! All done within minutes! :D

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i've wanna get a 0.5 KG, (verified by CGW live quote) item.

any1 got CGW shipement not checked out yet and willing to let me tag?

lets spilt the base fee accordingly ok?

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to buy 2 pairs of shoes from amazon but they can't ship to sg...
Which would be a better choice between cgw or vpost?

jino06

Reaction score
Personally I havent used any service aside from Comgateway. Simply because I have encountered several problems already with US online stores like sending items in oversized boxes or sending the wrong item. And in all cases Comgateway customer service has helped me fix all the problems on time. Plus it helps that their rates are affordable.

By the way I will be shipping some items this August, if anyone wants to tag along and split shipping fees just message me.

stiwipl

Reaction score
For HSG/CGW's total declared value should I calculate their shipping charges as well to estimate the safe amount before import tax kicks in? E.g. Total declared value of the products US$300 is okay but + US$30 shipping total CIF US$330 would already be subject to 7% import tax.

feist_

Reaction score
EXPRESS65 for national day. just received from cgw :s22:

and i note that they can do H&M now. last time cannot.. shopping time..

feist_

Reaction score
Can you share more details of this promo code?
2pt71hy.png

from the email..then on top they put use code EXPRESS65 for express upgrade

weathersohot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need advice.

is it cheaper to split the packages, or to incur the gst charge?

when splitting the packages, (e.g.) if got 3 separate packages, means need pay the base charge 3 times?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.