View Single Post
Old 23-07-2014, 03:48 PM   #2594
wamphster

Hi to all!

Just to share my experience watching HD broadcasting. Been reading some websites on how to acquire HD broadcasting here in Singapore. I learned that DVB-T2 is the latest HD broadcasting and one must have either cable tv provider or digital box with indoor antenna or digital indoor antenna (provide your TV set support DVB-T2 built-in).

My TV is Samsung UA55F8000 which supports digital tuner built in. Thus I have just purchased the Draco ANT-600 digital indoor antenna sells at S$29 in Harvey Norman. This antenna has USB powered and antenna connection. After I connect both USB and antenna connection to my TV, I just re-tune my channels and choose only Digital Air transmission (to lessen the searching of channel) and voila, my TV searched around 7 channels digitally. I have never seen such sharp and live looking broadcasting as what I have seen from my gorgeous 55" 3D Led TV UA55F8000 from Samsung. Now, I am enjoying watching HD broadcasting here in Singapore. I have yet to try video recording as it has option to do so and so with the Channel guide.

Thank you very much.