EDMW Knife Collectors

mamba2012

Reaction score
My knives are here!
  • Kershaw Chive, Red Smoke (Super small, a bit flimsy imo)
  • Kershaw Emerson CQC-6K (Blade with 2 tone finish :love:)
  • Benchmade 300-1301 (Smooth and because I don't like blue :D)
  • Dendra Tiger Jump (Sticky lock :()

I will recommend buying the Kershaw Emerson "Collaboration", F&F is :s21:

Mind sharing some pics? This way, everybody can see what u r talking about. Congrats on the latest acquisitions!

sojourn88

Reaction score
1 pc for imm delivery totally brand new ZT0801 at SGD248. PM me if keen.
zt0801%2520%25282%2529.jpg

Last edited:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Bump for some air....if you're looking for a great looking and great performing daypack, look no further. Excellent condition (hell, almost like new, no tears, no nicks, no abrasions). This pack is made in USA (Bozeman, Montana) and has an extremely comfortable harness. Fits you if you're 5'10" and below (Futura yoke).

Lowered price, and even lower if we deal today.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/g...y-ranch-1dap-coyote-4736503.html#post87205446

Just hit me up via PM and let me have your cell no., and we can deal.

Bump, and will throw in a free used but good condition brand name flipper folder (purchased at $80) at only $330 for a true knife person!! You can't beat this!

Last edited:

sojourn88

Reaction score
Are you getting in the copperhead?
I am surprised at the beauty of zt0801 and its useability and simplicity... If u know how to mod the handle and control the anodizing process it can be a very unique piece. This piece still available for sale!
Copperhead out of my budget..ha..

Last edited:

mechwira

Reaction score
i think anyone thinking of buying/collecting knives should themselves familiarize with what SPF says. all it needs is a simple google search and you should easily find that document from SPF.

and on that note, double-edged blades are also not allowed. SPF refers to these as 'daggers' or 'stilettos'.

mamba2012

Reaction score
i think anyone thinking of buying/collecting knives should themselves familiarize with what SPF says. all it needs is a simple google search and you should easily find that document from SPF.

and on that note, double-edged blades are also not allowed. SPF refers to these as 'daggers' or 'stilettos'.

Ahh, i forgot about daggers... Haha... Thanks for the additional info

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score

please search this forum too. I've posted the SPF list 3 times since I joined :( . Too bad we can't put a sticky. Then store the link in your favourites. The next time someone stops your package at the post office or immigration - you show them the link if yours is one of those under 'not prohibited/not requiring a licence' :)

in general: fixed blades, folders, agricultural tools and khuks are fine. daggers, balisongs, autos, gravity knives, propelled knives, double edged, spearguns, CO2 knives, throwing knives (doubled edged), trench knives, cane swords are not. Some items like swords, keris, spears etc require licences/permits. Assisted opening is ok for now, but rumour has it that they may be prohibited in future - it's grey for now as local dealers still sell them. I dislike assisted openers anyway.

but really, look at the SPF document - that's your source. And when in doubt, you can check with SPF too.

Last edited:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
I see, thanks!

Any people here have recommendations?

what are you looking for, budget and purpose? that would help narrow down the search.

there are knives in every budget. there are steels which are optimised for every application. there are designs to suit the most finicky of tastes =:p

I've been collecting scandinavian designs recently - puukkos and I'm going to get myself a leuku. If you like puukkos, drop me a PM - I have maybe one or two I might let go, but these are customs - they're really nice but aren't at production prices - still reasonable though. Still, if you like nice woods, leather sheaths and dont mind NOT having CPM3V in your fixed blades :s13:(private joke), you should certainly consider them.

I think some of the boys here are experts in the latest production folders. yet others are experts in custom folders and the latest trends.

Vanagloria

Reaction score

Ahh, i forgot about daggers... Haha... Thanks for the additional info

please search this forum too. I've posted the SPF list 3 times since I joined :( . Too bad we can't put a sticky. Then store the link in your favourites. The next time someone stops your package at the post office or immigration - you show them the link if yours is one of those under 'not prohibited/not requiring a licence' :)

in general: fixed blades, folders, agricultural tools and khuks are fine. daggers, balisongs, autos, gravity knives, propelled knives, double edged, spearguns, CO2 knives, throwing knives (doubled edged), trench knives, cane swords are not. Some items like swords, keris, spears etc require licences/permits. Assisted opening is ok for now, but rumour has it that they may be prohibited in future - it's grey for now as local dealers still sell them. I dislike assisted openers anyway.

but really, look at the SPF document - that's your source. And when in doubt, you can check with SPF too.

Thanks for all the helpful info, sure would take a look.
Been only browsing from local websites, so kind of unsure of what is allowed or whats not when buying from overseas.

Anyway thanks for all the helpful info, will sure go take a look

Vanagloria

Reaction score
what are you looking for, budget and purpose? that would help narrow down the search.

there are knives in every budget. there are steels which are optimised for every application. there are designs to suit the most finicky of tastes =:p

I've been collecting scandinavian designs recently - puukkos and I'm going to get myself a leuku. If you like puukkos, drop me a PM - I have maybe one or two I might let go, but these are customs - they're really nice but aren't at production prices - still reasonable though. Still, if you like nice woods, leather sheaths and dont mind NOT having CPM3V in your fixed blades :s13:(private joke), you should certainly consider them.

I think some of the boys here are experts in the latest production folders. yet others are experts in custom folders and the latest trends.

By custom, do you mean custom made knives?

My budget probably would be kind of at the low side, not rich :(
Don't really have a purpose though, perhaps just collecting or knives that are easy to carry around. I am a sucker for looks and design though, its definitely the first thing i look for

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u are looking to collect fixed blades, we diff into two kinds.

one is u buy a knife capable of using for survival. another is u buy because it looks cool. either kind still not much chance to use anyway.

and plz, dun bring ur knives in camp. will kena confiscated.

mechwira

Reaction score

and then ppl need to also know that the law on legal blades and the law on carrying blades are separate. a survival knife may be legal, but if you're caught with one in your possession when you're not hiking/camping, you may be breaking the law. in fact, the law on carrying is so vague that even a small folder may break this law. personally, i'm willing to risk this law when it comes to SAK's, multi-tools and sub-3" folders, but nothing more.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.