SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

junny1

Reaction score
Anyone can help me with this? I am taking my IPT-IPPT on 23/8/2014 and i really need to know this. Vasilli07 can you help me please

2) Even if i book my first RT session AFTER 1st Sept and finish the 8 sessions before my 2015 window open on Jan 10, still follow old system of 3 months?? But the RT-IPPT session will be the new 3 stations right??

3) Under last 3 months for old system, for example if i book the 8 RT sessions after 1st Sept and end before my 2015 window open on Jan 10 2015. Will RT-IPPT be consider as an attempt for 2015 year? Since now they extend 3+12. OR i have to book a new ippt test AFTER my 2015 window opens as a new record for new year??

Also clarify why do i have only 3 months under old system when i am booking my RT 8 sessions AFTER 1st Sept?

Can anyone help me with this please? Devilsire?? I really need to know this.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this please? Devilsire?? I really need to know this.

nothing announced how anyone tell you for sure.

what we can share with you is, during the last ippt change, you migrate to the new system only after your birthday. i.e. system change in Sept, birthday in Nov, you will be on old system, i.e RT for 3 months until Nov. then after Nov, you can use the new ippt system.

so this means that if they use the same way of migrating, you still have to finish up your current system of IPT/RT sessions before you current birthday/window.

but they gave people the option to switch to the new system via IPT the last round. I.e you do IPT instead of RT.

anyway. since your window is in Jan, and if time permits then you wait until sept lor.

junny1

Reaction score
nothing announced how anyone tell you for sure.

what we can share with you is, during the last ippt change, you migrate to the new system only after your birthday. i.e. system change in Sept, birthday in Nov, you will be on old system, i.e RT for 3 months until Nov. then after Nov, you can use the new ippt system.

so this means that if they use the same way of migrating, you still have to finish up your current system of IPT/RT sessions before you current birthday/window.

but they gave people the option to switch to the new system via IPT the last round. I.e you do IPT instead of RT.

anyway. since your window is in Jan, and if time permits then you wait until sept lor.

i have book my IPT-IPPT on 23/8/2014. So that means as system change in Sept, my bday in Jan. I will still be under the old IPT system right of 8 session RT even if my RT 8 sessions are after 1st sept.

once i complete the 8 sessions before Jan 2015 i will have clear the 2014 window right? then 2015 will be a fresh start. can you elaborate on the switch to IPT instead of RT?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPT 10 sessions no need + 8 RT anymore for new windows, i.e IPT once every birthday window.

anyway the new 3 stations system u shld be able to pass liao ma =:p

aiya... my 2.4km really can't make it...

so is...

2015 -> 10 x IPT
2016 -> no need RT, no need IPPT
2017 -> new 10 x IPT

or

2015 -> 10 x IPT
2016 -> no need RT, new 10 x IPT
2017 -> no need RT, new 10 x IPT

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i got enquires regarding IPPT and i wanna call them

who should i call? the fcc or my unit?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, the new ippt starts 1st sept 2014
my birthday is in june so my ippt window is now open (june2014 to june2015)

so if i go n take ippt at khatib camp on say 2nd sept 2014, will i take the old 5-station ippt? or will i take the new 3-station ippt? or must call ns-hotline then can know the answer? thanks in advance lol~

They did say NSmen can choose to take the old ippt for 2 more years.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, the new ippt starts 1st sept 2014
my birthday is in june so my ippt window is now open (june2014 to june2015)

so if i go n take ippt at khatib camp on say 2nd sept 2014, will i take the old 5-station ippt? or will i take the new 3-station ippt? or must call ns-hotline then can know the answer? thanks in advance lol~

The new 3-station ippt will only start in April 2015. Currently, they are doing trial run on NS-men of different ages from Sept - Nov 2014.

Hope tis helps

junny1

Reaction score
i have book my IPT-IPPT on 23/8/2014. So that means as system change in Sept, my bday in Jan. I will still be under the old IPT system right of 8 session RT even if my RT 8 sessions are after 1st sept.

once i complete the 8 sessions before Jan 2015 i will have clear the 2014 window right? then 2015 will be a fresh start. can you elaborate on the switch to IPT instead of RT?

UPZZZZZZZZZZZ lah!

junny1

Reaction score
The new 3-station ippt will only start in April 2015. Currently, they are doing trial run on NS-men of different ages from Sept - Nov 2014.

Hope tis helps

Apr 2015?? But all websites are stating this will start from 1st Sept 2014 onwards. Can someone confirm on this????

gabong

Reaction score
er... so in other words, if i cleared IPT with PPT met for 2015, i don't need to do RT for 2016 but i still need to attempt IPPT at least once in 2016?

so IPT is once every 2 year, RT is once every 2 year but IPPT is still once every year?

:s22::s22::s22::s22::s22:

So far, there is no information that they say you can skip IPPT if you did your RT in the next 12 months.

Therefore, I can only assume that IPPT attempt is require every birthday year, its the same as before.

In an early post, I already Quoted them saying that you can NOT take the whole 12 months to do your RT. They will specify a time frame, which they also did not clarify.

We will have to wait and see, when they release new information from the current batch of tester from this Sept to next Apr 2015, before they finalize the system.

gabong

Reaction score
Apr 2015?? But all websites are stating this will start from 1st Sept 2014 onwards. Can someone confirm on this????

The trial starts from Sept 2014 to Apr 2015.

You can expect all units to comply with the new rules post Apr 2015. Therefore whatever you owe them, you will follow the old system.

onepiecepop

Reaction score
the last ipt is the ippt right? so can I go earlier at Maju camp to take the test? or must I wait until the ipt timing (ard 0630 in-pro) to take the ippt test?

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Transition to new IPPT system

4. As at 1 September 2014, NSmen who are still in their IPPT window will enjoy an automatic extension of their IPPT window by 3 months. Those within their 3-month RT window will have an extended RT window (i.e. remaining RT window + next 12-month window).

a. Example 3 :
My birthday is on 1 August. On 1 September 2014, I am 1 month into my IPPT window.

After extension, my new IPPT window will be 12-months long. It will be until 30 Jul 2015 instead of 30 April 2015. I will need to complete either my 10-session IPT program or perform at least 1 IPPT test.

b. Example 4 :
My birthday is on 1 January and I failed my IPPT. On 1 September 2014, I am in my RT window.

After extension, my new RT window will be from 1 September 2014 to 31 December 2015 (i.e. remaining RT window + 12-months) instead of 31 December 2014. I will need to complete 20 sessions of RT in this new window or pass an IPPT during a stipulated RT-IPPT session.

5. One-time Reset of Default Offences . NSmen with existing offences and charges are allowed a one-time opportunity to reset all offences by completing their IPPT requirements during this transition.

a. Example 5 :
My birthday is on 1 January and I failed my IPPT. I have defaulted my RT for my past 2 windows and have been charged. After extension, my new RT window will be from 1 Sep 2014 to 31 Dec 2015. If I complete my 20 sessions of RT in this RT window, my 2 existing default counts in the system will be reset to zero. If I default my RT again, I will be disciplinarily dealt with.

6. You can visit IPPT Self Help to find out what your IPPT status may be as at 1 Sep 2014. The IPPT Self Help is a projection based on information you have provided. For a more detailed status, please refer through the advisory via the IPPT Booking System at NS Portal from 1 Sep 2014 onwards.

For example, my birthday is 30th August. I failed my ippt (Aug 2013/2014). If I didnt complete my RT by 29th Aug 2014.

Will my RT period be extended to 2015> based on example 5?

Or I have to pass my ippt if I dont wan to get charge for RT default.

Sry for the wall of text, wanna to make my qns more clear.

junny1

Reaction score

UPZZz LAH!!!!

voiceoflove

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my windows open already , can i wait until sept then choose to attempt the new IPPT system (3 station)?

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wanna ask, recently i just got upgraded to pes b1 but with perm excuse RMJ.

so still need take 2.4, shuttle run and sbj??

so suay kenna upgraded after ord :(

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.