j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kucheech

Master Member
Reaction score
you can calculate yourself using the table from the link below:

Hi guys,

please use our app instead of doing mental IPPT. It will help you compute your IPPT scores based on the new IPPT format (wef 01 Apr 2015). It can also help suggest the number of pushups, situps and the run time that you will need to attain in order to hit your target.
It also has a 1-min timer (with audio) to aid you in your pushup/situp practice.

It's available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. Just search for "ippt" at the respective app stores and download the Way to Gold app.

Go for Gold!

Last edited:

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just curious, those who go maju fcc for ippt/rt/ipt

what do u all wear when going there?

plus is there locker for us to keep our belonging

a&w_rootbeerz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haiz... they get a female personal trainer and a male retiree with plenty of time to exercise to test it out...

We can make them as a benchmark for our test. If we achieve lower than them, then quite paiseh. So must beat their record to boost our fitness. :s13::s13::s13::s13:

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We can make them as a benchmark for our test. If we achieve lower than them, then quite paiseh. So must beat their record to boost our fitness. :s13::s13::s13::s13:

you want to benchmark against a girl who keeps fit for a living and a guy who is not working and has all the time in the world to exercise? :s22:

the guy can do 65 pushups in one minute ... wow .. I am impressed!

he never fully straighten arm. :s13:

junny1

Reaction score
Since i am under old system for RT from Sept to Dec, i can just book the 8 sessions as per normal before my 2015 window start right. then in 2015 it is a new year for me so i just take IPPT will do? correct? no more owe them ipt and rt liao

Please help reply this?? Up this post many many. Please help me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.