SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

junny1

Reaction score
some guard com. do, some dun. depends, just tuck in before u cross the gate and tuck back out after you cross the gate will do.

ever since i go Maju fcc for 4 years and all on Saturdays, usually tuck out ok 1. is just that now they ask guard duty pple to verify your name if you are coming for ippt, ipt, rt so abit slow.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please help reply this?? Up this post many many. Please help me

lets make this easier for you. pretend all this never happened. you didn't read the news and you dunno anything.

so you just do as per what you have been doing for the past few years.

one day you go for your ippt, they ask you to do 3 station, you know u are on the new system.

thats it. anything from now to then is a waste of time to confirm with you. Nobody here works for NS hotline. we tell you scenario A, you get charged, how?

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lets make this easier for you. pretend all this never happened. you didn't read the news and you dunno anything.

so you just do as per what you have been doing for the past few years.

one day you go for your ippt, they ask you to do 3 station, you know u are on the new system.

thats it. anything from now to then is a waste of time to confirm with you. Nobody here works for NS hotline. we tell you scenario A, you get charged, how?

Then come here scold us then when go hearing say ask forum de then judge and lawyer jitao facepalm and ask why never call Ns hotline which a few of us advised as well :s13:

zaine10

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kena charged in camp for defaulting liao still need go cmpb to get charge again? or can forget?

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
Since 5 years ago,I was quite fortunate not to have anymore reservist and ippt libability,
this was because of a medical condition that affects me.
Yet I still enjoy the benefits of many people who has ord-ed,Safra Membership,Edusave Top Up.

-> No more annual callup and makeup training(MUT),employers need no worry I go for reservist
-> Free from the annual Individual Physical Fitness Proficiency Test,which means I let alone have
to turn up for RT

Hence if you ask me anything about reservist,I will not know.

xaiver0510

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
okay my birthday is 1st october
so now i am actually having my RT already.

My RT window is from 30th June till 30th sept.
So i started my RT already.

due to new system starting on 1st sep, my RT period is extended for a year right to end at 31st Sept 2015.

If I am going to MR (get cert, medal and watch liao) on 1st April 2015, effectively I do not have to go for my RT anymore right?

Edit ->

checked out the IPPT guide for me liao

You have chosen the following.
Your birthday is on 1 Oct.
You have not Passed IPPT/Met PPT in the first 9 months of your current birthday window.
You are not exempted from 1 Oct 2013 to 30 Sep 2014.
Your status as of 1 Sep 2014 :-

Your current RT window has been extended to 30 Sep 2015. Your transition window will be from 1 Sep 2014 to 30 Sep 2015. Your next birthday window will start on 1 Oct 2015.
In your transition window, your previous default counts will be reset to zero if you pass your IPPT or complete your RT. If not, you will retain all previous default counts and will be required to attend RT in your next birthday window starting from 1 Oct 2015.

just the matter of my MR haha

Last edited:

gallagher

Banned
Reaction score
Qns: i am doing rt now

Just did a rt-ippt during 8th rt which is the old ippt

From ns.sg it say new ippt start 1 september

And say my 20cycle rt stretch over 1 september

Which will mean my 14th rt-ippt would be the new ippt system already??

mgumpy

Reaction score
okay my birthday is 1st october
so now i am actually having my RT already.

My RT window is from 30th June till 30th sept.
So i started my RT already.

due to new system starting on 1st sep, my RT period is extended for a year right to end at 31st Sept 2015.

If I am going to MR (get cert, medal and watch liao) on 1st April 2015, effectively I do not have to go for my RT anymore right?

Edit ->

checked out the IPPT guide for me liao

You have chosen the following.
Your birthday is on 1 Oct.
You have not Passed IPPT/Met PPT in the first 9 months of your current birthday window.
You are not exempted from 1 Oct 2013 to 30 Sep 2014.
Your status as of 1 Sep 2014 :-

Your current RT window has been extended to 30 Sep 2015. Your transition window will be from 1 Sep 2014 to 30 Sep 2015. Your next birthday window will start on 1 Oct 2015.
In your transition window, your previous default counts will be reset to zero if you pass your IPPT or complete your RT. If not, you will retain all previous default counts and will be required to attend RT in your next birthday window starting from 1 Oct 2015.

just the matter of my MR haha

i am in a similar situation as you. Does it mean you no need to attend the RT?

gallagher

Banned
Reaction score
Aiya new one easy to pass

35 sit up
25-30 push up
Running about 12:30

Silver liao

Chopchop done deal

gallagher

Banned
Reaction score
Qns: i am doing rt now

Just did a rt-ippt during 8th rt which is the old ippt

From ns.sg it say new ippt start 1 september

And say my 20cycle rt stretch over 1 september

Which will mean my 14th rt-ippt would be the new ippt system already??

Keyi help with moi qns ma? =(

spikeling

Reaction score
Keyi help with moi qns ma? =(

It will be still under the old ippt system. The new ippt system will only officially implemented after 1st April 2015.

But you will receive the new incentive if you pass your ippt after 1st Sept 2014..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.