Xiaomi MiTV2 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyijia

Reaction score
hey guys,

i just bought the MiTV2 shipped from china. so far the display is awesome but looks a little less vibrant than the 4k displays from samsung.

so here comes the problem. the screws for to wall mount are impossible to find. the closest i've gotten was one with the same diameter but the pitch between the threads was off. does anyone know which screws are suitable for the TV?

other than that. great TV at an awesome price.

The_Flash

Master Member
Reaction score
Hope someone in the know would come by with help soon. In the meantime, I think a lot of people here would like to know more about your purchase. Care to share? How much did you spend in total and how did you arrange for it to be shipped here? Any warranty? Would be nice to see some pics as well :)

zyijia

Reaction score
i bought it off taobao through a reseller. it arrives pretty quickly (about a month).

Cost of TV - 3999 yuan
shipping was about 300sgd.

the total came up to about 1.1ksgd via sea freighting and a wooden crate to prevent dmg to the tv. this price doesn't come with the sound bar and subwoofer though.

i used popdaigou.com to buy it. their english sucks but they get the job done. haha.

aLpHa-Ev7

Reaction score
hey guys,

i just bought the MiTV2 shipped from china. so far the display is awesome but looks a little less vibrant than the 4k displays from samsung.

so here comes the problem. the screws for to wall mount are impossible to find. the closest i've gotten was one with the same diameter but the pitch between the threads was off. does anyone know which screws are suitable for the TV?

other than that. great TV at an awesome price.

take a picture of the back of the TV?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bought it off taobao through a reseller. it arrives pretty quickly (about a month).

Cost of TV - 3999 yuan
shipping was about 300sgd.

the total came up to about 1.1ksgd via sea freighting and a wooden crate to prevent dmg to the tv. this price doesn't come with the sound bar and subwoofer though.

i used popdaigou.com to buy it. their english sucks but they get the job done. haha.

$1.1k can buy a good 40" LCD TV already

divinepotato

Reaction score
I read somewhere that the PQ is pretty decent too. No contest between 4k 49" and Full HD 40".

zyijia

Reaction score
i've been using the stand.

several attempts at the local hardware stores were futile :(

can't seem to find the correct screws.

word of caution to people who wanna get this. wall mounting it is a PAIN!!!

k0g3pAn

Reaction score
u wanna try contacting cn xiaomi via email to ask for the screw diameter or try searching ard at TB for the screw?

Chrisxie85

Reaction score
Yo bro, any issues with the tv so far? Is it working properly? Care to share? Heard that sg ip is banned from accessing the Internet apps in the tv.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4K TV are not expensive in Singapore too. Most important is 3 years warranty plus DVBT-2 tuner.

4K FHD TVs are not really expensive unless it's 4K UHD..............;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.