[OFFICIAL] EDMW Wet Shaving Club - Part 6

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am currently residing in the UK, where many good brands of DE razors/feather blades reside. Thinking of talking to the guys at the street for bulk purchase discount. Just an interest check, if theres any bros who want brands like Edwin Jagger/Taylors of the Old Bond Street, do give me a pm so I can gauge if it is worth bringing back to SG. Of course, the price would be better than online and there will be negligible shipping cost.

Thanks!

Vat might be a bigger issue

SaMmM12345

Reaction score
10596036_10204639776820071_48795050_n.jpg

Anyone tried these?

Found at mustafa.

How are they like?

comic098

Reaction score
My 1st post in new thread! :s13:

SOTD
Weber PH Bulldog
Astra SP (6th shave)
Omega 10077
Tabac cream
Nivea Cool kick AS balm

Rotating back to trusty Omega brush. Still deserves a place on my rotation.

Bro, can I still get weber ph bulldog? Coz I try to order in amazon but they do not ship to sinhapore. How???

merkur59

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro, can I still get weber ph bulldog? Coz I try to order in amazon but they do not ship to sinhapore. How???

For some reasons, they have removed S'pore from the shipping list
Email weber - that's what I did the first time it came out, shipping only to a few countries.

comic098

Reaction score
For some reasons, they have removed S'pore from the shipping list
Email weber - that's what I did the first time it came out, shipping only to a few countries.

I was actually want to buy razorock SLAB but is out of stock... bro, any recommends razor similar like SLAB (aggressive)
now im using feather popular and feather blades
thanks for replying me:)

merkur59

Master Member
Reaction score
SOTN

Fatip loaded with derby (3rd?)
Bodyshop cream
Mistura brush
Alum block

Again, derby is fantastic - smooth shave, no tugging.
This time, no burn or irritation.
And fatip is really efficient -really clean BBS without harshness. Shaves as good as weber (but a bit slower, taking my time), and with better results.
Worth the time in the learning curve.

Some blades do work better in different razors...:s13:

Wonder how I would feel about weber now...or about the slant when it lands.:s8:

Instar

Reaction score

What I did was to send the package back via Borderlinx. I believe using via VPost service will also be ok. Weber doesn't care where your credit card comes from, so long as the postal address is in USA.

Alternatively you can try to email Weber directly to request them to quote shipping to Singapore, provided they entertain your request at all.

Instar

Reaction score
Wonder how I would feel about weber now...or about the slant when it lands.:s8:

I am curious to know whether a slant makes any sense for a person like me who has sparse coarse growth on the upper lip and chin only. The slant comes across to me to be more applicable for mowing down thick stubble on the sides type of face.

RAD poison is rising abit in me, thanks to the recent chatter of slants =:p

ZinZan

Reaction score
Sotn

Flair red tip
Topaz
Prorasso pre & post
Cella
Alum
C&e nomad

To pas a lot of thug but not a bad blade

merkur59

Master Member
Reaction score
I am curious to know whether a slant makes any sense for a person like me who has sparse coarse growth on the upper lip and chin only. The slant comes across to me to be more applicable for mowing down thick stubble on the sides type of face.

RAD poison is rising abit in me, thanks to the recent chatter of slants =:p

To me - no. it is just RAD biting...:D

I can live with (and enjoy them greatly) weber or fatip. My birthday is coming up next week, so what the heck...:s13: Either that or another brush (I need another brush as much as I need a hemorrhoid)

merkur59

Master Member
Reaction score
Flair red tip
Topaz
Prorasso pre & post
Cella
Alum
C&e nomad

To pas a lot of thug but not a bad blade

Think I have a pack somewhere. For the price, any gillettes is a better option. Even supermax. But I agree, worst case scenario - can make do with topaz...

Someone mentioned before - MIC blades - average to bad...

eardynamics

Reaction score
To me - no. it is just RAD biting...:D

I can live with (and enjoy them greatly) weber or fatip. My birthday is coming up next week, so what the heck...:s13: Either that or another brush (I need another brush as much as I need a hemorrhoid)

A fellow leo!!

Go wild and get yourself another brush. Yeah!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.