[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I just completed TLOUR + Left Behind DLC. The plot is nothing spectacular, but the emotional delivery and ambience is flawless. Nevertheless, it kept me thinking about the game even after I completed it, which means it has nailed it. Game play is also very solid. I can see why people would feel it is GoTY.

amazing game overall. this was made with just the photo mode in the game.

speedster4005

Reaction score
over time the SSD will die faster than usage on PC
because ps4 don't support TRIM

I beg to disagree. Not in all cases. I have been using an OCZ SSD on PS3 for 3 years - i checked the health after I disposed the PS3 and it still says 100% healthy - compared to my 3-year old WD SSD used on my laptop and BitLocker-enabled - only used as a system drive - no page files co'z using 16GB RAM - it says 65% healthy.

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yea SSD won't die faster on the PS4/PS3
and that's because majority of the operations on the PS4/PS3 are READ operations (and not WRITE operations)

unless you constantly install games, uninstall and reinstall - that's a different story

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually, even if die, just get a new one...

since most of us got PS+, the save games will be on cloud anyway....

Lonely_Hippo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got play the last of us ps4 online?

Got people playing or not. Laggy or not.

How long to find a game

aabeesee

Master Member
Reaction score
aabeesee/ if-yousee-kay

please add me on to the first post!

haven't purchased ps plus though... waiting for fifa 15 to come out first :p

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
I just got my copy of PvZ: Garden Warfare. Very refreshing and fun even though right now there's no one so I can only solo in Garden Ops mode. If there are any PvZ players here, add me as a friend. We can chiong together. :D

PSN: RagnarNL

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0uwEPthl.jpg

aeRKH4g.jpg

TRADE-IN
Bring your older generation Playstation consoles (ie. PS1, PS2 or PS3) and receive $100 off for purchase of PS4 Consoles! (Standalone model, Black colour only)
How: Look out for details next week in the Straits Times. (Limit to 100 sets only)

Bloodcrave

Reaction score
Destiny White PS4 Bundle for Singapore. September 9th. S$699.
also includes 12-month SG PS Plus subscription, one-year PlayStation extended warranty and S$15 SG PS Store credit.

lucky i come this thread... i been checking asia playstation site almost everyday but i never see it there, thought it's not coming to asia...
any idea where to buy this then? just go to sony store?

guanguan

Reaction score
won a ps4 on lucky draw.

what games to recommend, got only 1 game so far. diablo 3 ultimate evil edition. :(:o

Bloodcrave

Reaction score
ok so white ps4 coming to hongkong as well, and i'm going there on november, since it's cheaper might as well buy over there
do i still get the warranty? i live in indonesia lol

i'm thinking of creating new PSN accounts for my ps4 since i don't like my old PSN nickname and i don't have plenty of games on my PSN, i can still create an indonesian PSN account with hongkong bought ps4 right?

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok so white ps4 coming to hongkong as well, and i'm going there on november, since it's cheaper might as well buy over there

i'm thinking of creating new PSN accounts for my ps4 since i don't like my old PSN nickname and i don't have plenty of games on my PSN, i can still create an indonesian PSN account with hongkong bought ps4 right?

no. warranty for hk set not covered in indonesia.
Reginal Warranty Services | PlayStation.com (Asia) - Singapore

yes. you can create any region psn account on the hk bought ps4.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score

It's not cheaper by much. I had the same idea but later think it is not worth it without the warranty. I just went there to get a second controller, the official charging dock and some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.