Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

chanvh

Reaction score
Hi Unwanted, could you please give a review on the difference between the illy iperespresso x7.1 to the vertuo line. Also, how much would the vertuo line machine alone cost and when will it be available for order? how will we get the capsules?

chanvh

Reaction score
Verteo line is only available to America at the moment. It's certainly better in the extraction flow than the present system.

We only briefly tested Illy system many years back. It did not take off nor do we think it will. There's too little flavours available and the capsules are even more costly.

Coffee is pretty good in our opinion though.
You can buy Illy beans use on semi auto or fully auto machines, which should cost cheaper per cup.

Okay, thanks for the review. If the Vertuo Line ever comes available via online order, I'll be glad to make an overtrade for this system and order a bunch of caps in advance to enjoy it. Please do keep us posted :) or at least have me in your mailing list ! thanks a bunch!

hotyrole

Reaction score
Anyone recommend Inissia ?

Do you have it for sales ?

Does pixie pierce the bottom of the pot ? was wondering if i can reuse them ?

hotyrole

Reaction score
so what's the difference between pixie and inissia ?

Would you provide inissia price for purchase ?

fifimimi

Reaction score
Hi, is the Pixie machine still available? I went to the GrandCruz website and it is stated as out of stock. When will it be available again?

hotyrole

Reaction score
*REPOST*

Everyone, I can't repeat enough, but please remember to do proper descaling to upkeep your coffee machine(Not only Nespresso).
All the people who I knew that has a Nespresso which lasts more than 7 years, follow a strict discipline of regular descaling.

Please do not use a housewife method of using just vinegar to descale. The warning is clearly stated on the instruction manual that vinegar is not suitable as it will damage the parts inside due to reaction with certain ferrous metal.

Please eject your capsule after each use, and open the chamber to let dry.
Do a rinse after your last cup.

What is the schedule for each descaling?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.