Microsoft Surface

miragez

Reaction score
12 days left and am hoping for an earlier shipping date hahaha.

I am hopping as well that it would come much earlier... but since its Microsoft I not sure if they ever had a track record for being punctual...

hi guys, i was looking around for nice covers, which we know majority do not allow the sp3 to use their own kickstands. (the covers have their own)

so taking that into consideration, i wanted a cover that i can remove the sp3 easily should i want to use sp3's kickstand.

came across this;

Cobalt Blue for<br />Surface Pro 3 - Surface Cases - Cases - Protective Cover - Maroo Products

Woodland Red for<br />Surface Pro 3 - Surface Cases - Cases - Protective Cover - Maroo Products

looks neat,slim and professional. would be great it you guys found anything better than this too!

Will you be getting this ? seems so cool but the material, would the color fade into the SP3 ? for synthetic leather, I remember once I ordered the china type of synthetic leather for the MoMo 11... I fainted after 2 months of use the cover lnk sticks onto the MoMo 11... due to heat I think

kenshinz

Reaction score

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
well they specifically said payment won't be taken until product is shipped. so i don't know if they lied hahaha.

kenshinz

Reaction score
Just checked my Frank card acct, there's no Surface Pro 3 transaction listed except for the MS Office I bought on the same day as the Surface Pro 3.

Funny thing is on the day I ordered the Surface Pro 3, I got an SMS that $xxxx amt had been charged to my Frank card, and that same amt is already deducted from my total credit balance for the month

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ocbc card got charged today by Microsoft :). hope can come early since they say it will only be charged when its shipped :D

Last edited:

miragez

Reaction score
Mine also appear today as well... with credit card xxxx been charged.... has it arrived in SG ? means on the 28 we can get it already ??? or still need to wait till sept ? So confusing....

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
I believe we should still get it on time on 28th. They are probably just preparing and all that. retailers are going to receive demos by this Saturday latest. We should get a tracking code for delivery right? lol.

savage

Master Member
Reaction score
hey guys, if i wanna order surface pro 3 now, where's the best place to order ah?

I know if use posb card got some messenger bag. but i remember there's a store that has a certain discount or voucher for the accessories too. means can buy the type keyboard for a cheaper price too. any idea where?

eijnaix

Banned
Reaction score
hey guys, if i wanna order surface pro 3 now, where's the best place to order ah?

I know if use posb card got some messenger bag. but i remember there's a store that has a certain discount or voucher for the accessories too. means can buy the type keyboard for a cheaper price too. any idea where?

newstead....funan lvl 3

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
[/URL=Momentumm;87896557]I believe we should still get it on time on 28th. They are probably just preparing and all that. retailers are going to receive demos by this Saturday latest. We should get a tracking code for delivery right? lol.[/QUOTE]

Hope we get ours by 28 Aug. In US, they got theirs on launch day on 20 June.
surfaceforums.net/threads/ofOFFICIAL I just got my SP3 | Page 2 | Microsoft Surface Forums

Just curious, when you placed the order, what was your ship and arrival dates?

kenshinz

Reaction score
The receipt says we'll get an email when item is shipped, so I guess no email = Dun get hopes too high

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.