SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long does IPPT take (I forgot) ? I'm taking at Maju tomorrow at 5:00pm and I have an appointment elsewhere at 7:00pm. If it takes more than 1.5 hours then I'll just absent myself.

If they start at around 5pm, should be able to finish by 6pm. Depends on the 2.4 batch.

Potatoe

Reaction score
The link did not say anything about 8 sessions of RT if u complete 10 IPT. Is that scrapped?

Yeah been wondering about that too. Would be nice if SAF went back to the "best bargain price" 10 session IPT only. Lol. Suddenly mindef seems to be very keen on revamping the whole ippt/rt system now that they have to pay full market salaries to certis cisco PTIs to carry out RT for them.

Anyway bedok 2.4km is done on the stadium track. at freaking 5pm in the afternoon. I have to say it needs some getting used to. I might consider taking ippt in the safra gyms considering the much friendlier and cooler environment.

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah
so what about those of us who alrady finished 10 IPTs and failed?

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
has anyone ranked the siongness of the new RT yet? is it like this

Fun n games < Weight loss <IPPT Specific < all stations < Fitness Challenge

keichi_k1

Master Member
Reaction score
wah
so what about those of us who alrady finished 10 IPTs and failed?

Also same question from me as I intend to wack IPT and resource on NS SG says must pass IPPT / Complete RT or Complete IPT consider window requirement is met.

Does not say you need to pass IPT Standards. But can out of IPT if PPT met.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
has anyone ranked the siongness of the new RT yet? is it like this

Fun n games < Weight loss <IPPT Specific < all stations < Fitness Challenge

No. I can guarantee you if you are slacker...always walk + run a bit, go all stations is the easiest...

In fun n games, you are forced to run as a group for 10 mins on the field before playing. Siong because stamina cannot take it and you cannot dictate the pace. You cannot walk.

Plus during the games part, if you haven't been playing games/sports, your leg and back will ache all over as it trains different muscle groups compared to jogging.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Called NS Helpline and was told April 2015

Sep'14 is just trial phase. and yes can choose old or new system.

Like that sure most peo will choose the new system
Do less ma right?
Fail oso fail faster out pro earlier

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.