Microsoft's Surface

junkeehunting

Reaction score
Hi would anyone want to trade for my surface 3 keyboard when it is delivered to me? You can pm me. Mine is red and I would like to trade with fellow sp3 pre orders keyboard of other colours too if anyone is keen. Cheers! If I'm not wrong red is online exclusive only..

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi would anyone want to trade for my surface 3 keyboard when it is delivered to me? You can pm me. Mine is red and I would like to trade with fellow sp3 pre orders keyboard of other colours too if anyone is keen. Cheers! If I'm not wrong red is online exclusive only..

Red is out of stock so you might get someone to change with you.

Zoysia

Banned
Reaction score
29askyo.jpg

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's hardly even a hybrid - there's really no compromise with the SP3, other than the form factor's own limitations.

It's a full fledged notebook masquerading as a tablet. It's hard to beat that.

A tablet is lighter, something a laptop can never do. Anyway sp3 is a hybrid

xXshad0wXx

Reaction score
It's hardly even a hybrid - there's really no compromise with the SP3, other than the form factor's own limitations.

It's a full fledged notebook masquerading as a tablet. It's hard to beat that.

no lte is a deal breaker... and keyboard and stylus isnt packaged with it..

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Lack of LTE applies to any notebook.

Pen is provided in the package.

Keyboard, well, unfortunately you'll have to pay up for that.

But if you look into the engineering and design that goes with the product, you'll appreciate why you need to pay so much more for the keyboard and thus it was made an option depending on your usage.

no lte is a deal breaker... and keyboard and stylus isnt packaged with it..

SimonLam

Reaction score

But if you look into the engineering and design that goes with the product, you'll appreciate why you need to pay so much more for the keyboard and thus it was made an option depending on your usage.

Tbh, the absence of a mobile sim slot is the only downside.

xXshad0wXx

Reaction score

yeah. but this is supposed to be a tablet as well as a notebook. no lte just makes it like any other ultra book. just lighter. doesnt really replace tablets... where lte is impt as u cant just tap on any wireless hotspots everywhere on the go... and keyboard at almost $200 more is very expensive

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Price will kill this product.
2. More and more tablet is USB charging now. But not this one.
To make it worse, it only works with original charger !

xXshad0wXx

Reaction score
1. Price will kill this product.
2. More and more tablet is USB charging now. But not this one.
To make it worse, it only works with original charger !

yea its a bit too pricey. for users who want desktop replacements they will probably have to look for the i7 version at 512gb ssd. plus keyboard and docking station etc this would cost 3k

jarred1223

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea its a bit too pricey. for users who want desktop replacements they will probably have to look for the i7 version at 512gb ssd. plus keyboard and docking station etc this would cost 3k

you don't get a 12" tablet as a desktop replacement, much less a 12" laptop :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.