Microsoft Surface

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MiniDP to HDMI can easily get in most electronic shops but not miniDP to DP (v1.2). Still trying to look around but haven't been to Funan yet.

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
going to get i7 256gb version to replace my old sp1... :o

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for accessories, advice please?
- cover for surface 3, do. I need get one to protect the back? If yes, any recommedatons?
- any recommendation for a Matt screen protector?
- where can I get a mini display port to hdmi cable ?

Thank to all for the cable recommendations. Anyone suggestions on the cover and matt screen protector please?

revolta

Reaction score
does anyone know what is the SP3 internal SD card reader transfer speed?
I have ask microsoft few times, everytime get different answer.

echoblue

Reaction score
should i off my SP3 after every use or just leave it on like my ipad?

Sure if you plan on using it in the next hour or so. Use sleep option or just shutdown to save battery if you're not gonna use it for several hours. It is a PC after all ;)

evershineoptical

Reaction score
MiniDP to HDMI can easily get in most electronic shops but not miniDP to DP (v1.2). Still trying to look around but haven't been to Funan yet.

Just get a mini DP to DP adapter.

Anyway, i was trying to get the color changed for my Type cover but was told i have to pay because I got it with 30% discount but I need to cancel the existing order and reorder without discount. craps.

echoblue

Reaction score
Just get a mini DP to DP adapter.

Anyway, i was trying to get the color changed for my Type cover but was told i have to pay because I got it with 30% discount but I need to cancel the existing order and reorder without discount. craps.

MS is too rigid and lazy haha

Mikiberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just read a tonne of amazon reviews on the current plastic screen protectors.
It seems that it will wear off the nib of your pen so easily. Please beware!
If you are an avid user of the surface pen you might really want to consider glass protectors for it.

So far only Mime and Incipio ones are up to bar, not sure for the rest. Anyone has other recommendations?

P.S based on my friend's experience, it is really good to have a protector on it. Not that the pen will scratch the surface, but rather it is common that dust or debris might get stuck to your pen resulting in scratches. I am paranoid, but I am still open to suggestions and recommendations :D

kenshinz

Reaction score
Thinking of getting tempered glass protector for the surface pro 3 but duno will affect the pen writing or nt

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.