[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snozzin

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here.:s13:

Just got my PS4 not long ago and wanted to make new SG friends to maybe play games with, since it seems like Q4 '14 got a lot new games coming out!

PSN ID: CrustyCrumbs

ngensys2000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0uwEPthl.jpg

aeRKH4g.jpg

TRADE-IN
Bring your older generation Playstation consoles (ie. PS1, PS2 or PS3) and receive $100 off for purchase of PS4 Consoles! (Standalone model, Black colour only)
How: Look out for details next week in the Straits Times. (Limit to 100 sets only)

The old PS3 must be working condition? Anybody know?

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought from zepy....bundled PS4 (Last of Us remastered), extra Red controller and another game Infamous. Total $809 with extra 1 yr warranty and 1 month free sub.
Bundled set alone was $659

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just joined this club~

Now playing most MLB 14 the Show~ This game cannot find in Singapore in disc, in the end download from PSN!

balston_pig

Reaction score
Владимир;88023502 said:
Us lar more perks and game offers

Im also thinking so, because Im getting the PS+ for the free games only. maybe and abit for multiplayer, but if I get an US PS+ I will have to play on the US PSN only for my trophies and cloud saves right?

because I do not have any PSN account now, so I guess US is better?

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i understand correctly, the dlc for those games u downloaded from the us psn store has to be from that region too. Eg usa game and usa dlc. The base game itself has no issues since there is no region lock.

Reaction score
Im also thinking so, because Im getting the PS+ for the free games only. maybe and abit for multiplayer, but if I get an US PS+ I will have to play on the US PSN only for my trophies and cloud saves r

because I do not have any PSN account now, so I guess US is better?
yes. Cloud save is under us psn account. And also if you buy dlc. It is under us as well.

Bloodcrave

Reaction score
sorry for a dumb question, but can i use US PS+ on a indonesian PSN account? cannot right? lol
if cannot, then can i use my indonesian credit card for US PSN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.