Acoustic Werkes CIEM

Legend2127

Reaction score
Wah so long sia??

Enjoy~~~~

Btw anyone hear the a1d and w100 before? What's the difference ar? The website never say anything about sound sig at all :(

It's the average waiting time for cf Roxanne ba...

Let your ears tell the difference...

Last edited:

finclk82

Reaction score
I tried the Meister line yesterday for both the w100 and w300. I would say i really like the w300. My songs on the X3 are a good mixture of vocals with classical instruments played with stronger emphasis and good bass at times.

The w100 didnt sound too great somehow. Abit hollow. But i really loved the w300. Highs, mids and lows were handled really well and the blend and timing between the change in lows n mids n highs was handled well.

Qns
Do any of you know when the w500 series will be out?

Still possible tp get the special launch price for the w300?

Legend2127

Reaction score
I tried the Meister line yesterday for both the w100 and w300. I would say i really like the w300. My songs on the X3 are a good mixture of vocals with classical instruments played with stronger emphasis and good bass at times.

The w100 didnt sound too great somehow. Abit hollow. But i really loved the w300. Highs, mids and lows were handled really well and the blend and timing between the change in lows n mids n highs was handled well.

Qns

W500 is available for demo already...

If u want to make order you got to talk to them...

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Qns

W300 sounds better than w500 in my opinion. More drivers doesn't mean sound better. No doubt it's the best 5 driver I heard, but still prefer w300 lol

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds nicer than the UM Merlin to you?

Yes. Sound stage is wider and way more balanced. Merlin and ls5, fitear 335 too much emphasis on bass. U should go down and try. Maybe I prefer w300 because it sounds closer to what I'm using.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes. Sound stage is wider and way more balanced. Merlin and ls5, fitear 335 too much emphasis on bass. U should go down and try. Maybe I prefer w300 because it sounds closer to what I'm using.
Sian sia... Alr sent in order on Saturday... Didn't have w500 then

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian sia... Alr sent in order on Saturday... Didn't have w500 then

I heard w500 like 2 to 3 weeks ago. Where got don't have? Can request to change or de de. I believe they haven't start making. Oh u ordered from stereo lol. Good luck with it then. Buy le just enjoy first ba. Next time your ears will become more discerning.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must ask one ar? Not on the table on the left leh

I didn't know of its existence lol

I regular customer that's why lol. The owner ask me hear w500 and ask for my opinions. I simply told him my opinions and hope that they can further fine tune it. I guess I heard the prototype. But the level of refinement vs merlin is huge. Merlin and ls5 way too inferior in my opinion. If u like alot of bass and stuff go for merlin, w500 has a Soundstage that makes it sound like u are sitting in the middle of the auditorium.

Legend2127

Reaction score
Really?? Went on Saturday dun have sia...
What's the difference?

W500 is a 1DD + 4 BA configuration with 3 adjustable sound signature dial built on the shell. It comes with a Vitesse Black Edition Cryo 7N CGOCC-A Copper Earphone Cable as default.

Must ask one ar? Not on the table on the left leh

I didn't know of its existence lol

It is not launched offically yet. I didn't ask, I just happened to be there on the day which Kelvin 1st brought the prototype in.

He offered a chance for my friend and I to test it out and give feedbacks, I even nailed the price which they have set internally...

I regular customer that's why lol. The owner ask me hear w500 and ask for my opinions. I simply told him my opinions and hope that they can further fine tune it. I guess I heard the prototype. But the level of refinement vs merlin is huge. Merlin and ls5 way too inferior in my opinion. If u like alot of bass and stuff go for merlin, w500 has a Soundstage that makes it sound like u are sitting in the middle of the auditorium.

I agree with you that it sounds better than merlin and LS5 for sure and it got the great soundstage.

Tested it with AK240 + DSD tracks...

burping_boy

Reaction score
W500 is a 1DD + 4 BA configuration with 3 adjustable sound signature dial built on the shell. It comes with a Vitesse Black Edition Cryo 7N CGOCC-A Copper Earphone Cable as default.

It is not launched offically yet. I didn't ask, I just happened to be there on the day which Kelvin 1st brought the prototype in.

He offered a chance for my friend and I to test it out and give feedbacks, I even nailed the price which they have set internally...

I agree with you that it sounds better than merlin and LS5 for sure and it got the great soundstage.

Tested it with AK240 + DSD tracks...

Not the best news to hear for a 3-day old Merlin owner... hahaha!

I did try the W300 months ago and felt that the soundstage was tooooo wide and separation was tooooo much to my liking, which resulted in music that is a little difficult for me to focus. Just my opinion though.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Not the best news to hear for a 3-day old Merlin owner... hahaha!

I did try the W300 months ago and felt that the soundstage was tooooo wide and separation was tooooo much to my liking, which resulted in music that is a little difficult for me to focus. Just my opinion though.
Yaaaa! Like in some stadium. Damn gay the soundstage.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway I sent in my old old old um3x in for reshell and add the w100 driver... What do the experienced members think? Bad decisions good decisions

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.