HK Flight Promo

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New Cathay Pacific promo for DBS/POSB cardholders. SGD258 onwards. Until Jan 2015

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New Cathay Pacific promo for DBS/POSB cardholders. SGD258 onwards. Until Jan 2015

258 is bangkok i guess, hk is 278 fly end dec :)
Yesterday checked can fly end dec to early jan haha not bad deal.
taipei is 476 fly end dec to early jan :)

kevinlaikf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Unable to find the fare around SGD258, i went to the site and click on the link, the cheapest I could get is still SGD328.

I was thinking of buying 4 tix for my family for early Dec2014, but the cheapest I could find (with 15kg baggage + meal) is still $1.3k total.

Now still sourcing for cheap SIN-HK-SIN for the first week of december 2014.
Weekdays wee hours departure and evening arrival seems cheaper, need to tweak the combo to get the best bargain.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jetstar din pay full airport tax at HK, u will have to walk down n take bus to get the main airport...

haha omg u serious lol....
last time took tiger and scoot to hk they no need walk down take stairs lol ...

poonyq

Reaction score
really meh...that time i took jetstar come back from hk got bridge leh...

Depends also. a few years back when Jetstar has a Midnight Flight to HK, it uses a bridge cos it's too dark outside. last year when i took Jetstar, it uses the remote bus bay stand.

It's not Jetstar never pay airport taxes, just that they pay lower taxes.

Usually depends if there is a available lot for bridge, then it will use bridge, if not usually is all Remote Bus Bay Stand.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jetstar two way net is 204 . Checked 3oct Fri to 7 Oct Tue, all flight timing can fly :) Good !!!

spuispui

Reaction score
Jetstar two way net is 204 . Checked 3oct Fri to 7 Oct Tue, all flight timing can fly :) Good !!!

from ur experience tmrw scoot tix will be ard how much? just fly without luggage. the best i saw was ard 120. think 2 million fans promo.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from ur experience tmrw scoot tix will be ard how much? just fly without luggage. the best i saw was ard 120. think 2 million fans promo.

haha paiseh today never check. haha today promo is 30sgd fare for coming back. so the departure one should be more expensive. think should be more than 150 .

now jetstar having 204 two way net onwards promo ...
can fly 3 to 7 oct, checked yesterday. timing not bad, better than scoot for sure. cheapest seen so far by scoot is 68 two way net, during their 3 dollars promo last year haha ... nowadays they have fuel surcharges, so even if the fare is 0, the price would be 78+18 (cc fees)

xiaojing11

Reaction score
Hi, for those who took scoot flight before, as it only has 1 timing, is it easily full? Planning to travel end of oct.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.