[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfseifer

Reaction score
Haha its alright.. You are on my list! Oh..... But I change psn id liao... I go back add u again if I have not done so....

Please accept ah...

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If i understand correctly, the dlc for those games u downloaded from the us psn store has to be from that region too. Eg usa game and usa dlc. The base game itself has no issues since there is no region lock.

If I use sinkie account to play ? Dlc can be used ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Control not as good as Pc of course... But its good enough for a console. It's quite good if you are not comparing with PC.
I can't think of any other ways to improve the controls.

Lol. Got it. Thanks.

balston_pig

Reaction score
can I use my US PSN to register my PS4 as hardware for warranty? or do I need to use an Asia PSN account

rfseifer

Reaction score
can I use my US PSN to register my PS4 as hardware for warranty? or do I need to use an Asia PSN account

If you buy from Singapore, use Asia PSN to register for warranty. If you purchase from US but now in SG, no need to register warranty :)

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
just started playing D3 over the weekend after buying the digital copy.

although dumbed down on the character builds, but overall I'm fine with it. seems to have more legendary drops compared to the PC version. I only played till lvl 20 and never completed my PC version. hope to at least complete my ps4 version since I already chiong till lvl 24 over the weekend.

Sent from GAGT Android App

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just started playing D3 over the weekend after buying the digital copy.

although dumbed down on the character builds, but overall I'm fine with it. seems to have more legendary drops compared to the PC version. I only played till lvl 20 and never completed my PC version. hope to at least complete my ps4 version since I already chiong till lvl 24 over the weekend.

Sent from GAGT Android App

Public game can play with other psn user??

vintcs77

Reaction score
Hi, I have been playing d3 on ps4 for almost a week. But it seem that I cant search for friend to add in my game. it alway show zero player. Did I miss out any setting? I'm on psn Asia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.