Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun say bo jiao ... :D

Dining Treats | The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore

GREENHOUSE

For some respite from the heat and heart-thumping adrenaline of the Singapore Grand Prix, make a pit stop at Greenhouse to enjoy an extensive international buffet featuring crustaceans on ice, roast carvings, local delights, cheeses and desserts.

Buffet Lunch
Available from September 15 to 20, 2014
12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.

From SGD 72 per adult
From SGD 36 per child (six to 12 years of age)

Buffet Dinner
Available from September 15 to 21, 2014
6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.

From SGD 88 per adult
From SGD 44 per child (six to 12 years of age)

Enhance your meal with an unlimited beverage package for an additional SGD 50 which includes unlimited sparkling wines, house pour red/white wines, draft beer, chilled juices and soft drinks.

Be rewarded with greater savings when you book either the buffet lunch or dinner early, with our “Countdown to the Singapore Night Race”.

Five or more days advance booking – Enjoy 50% savings
4 days advance booking - Enjoy 40% savings
3 days advance booking - Enjoy 30% savings
2 days advance booking - Enjoy 20% savings
1 day advance booking - Enjoy 10% savings

For reservations, please call (65) 6434-5288

richey

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro toons, got outing? Im interested.
Best make it 20th 630pm if can. Saturday night

Dun say bo jiao ... :D

Dining Treats | The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore

GREENHOUSE

For some respite from the heat and heart-thumping adrenaline of the Singapore Grand Prix, make a pit stop at Greenhouse to enjoy an extensive international buffet featuring crustaceans on ice, roast carvings, local delights, cheeses and desserts.

Buffet Lunch
Available from September 15 to 20, 2014
12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.

From SGD 72 per adult
From SGD 36 per child (six to 12 years of age)

Buffet Dinner
Available from September 15 to 21, 2014
6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.

From SGD 88 per adult
From SGD 44 per child (six to 12 years of age)

Enhance your meal with an unlimited beverage package for an additional SGD 50 which includes unlimited sparkling wines, house pour red/white wines, draft beer, chilled juices and soft drinks.

Be rewarded with greater savings when you book either the buffet lunch or dinner early, with our “Countdown to the Singapore Night Race”.

Five or more days advance booking – Enjoy 50% savings
4 days advance booking - Enjoy 40% savings
3 days advance booking - Enjoy 30% savings
2 days advance booking - Enjoy 20% savings
1 day advance booking - Enjoy 10% savings

For reservations, please call (65) 6434-5288

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro toons, got outing? Im interested.
Best make it 20th 630pm if can. Saturday night

Heehee, reservations already made for Fri n Sat. I confirm which day liao then let you know. See menu how.

techizen2

Reaction score
Heehee, reservations already made for Fri n Sat. I confirm which day liao then let you know. See menu how.

50% only applicable for 1st 100 guest. You managed to book early?

This year's Fri and Sat menu better than last year because they reinstated the lobsters back for the Live Station!

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
50% only applicable for 1st 100 guest. You managed to book early?

This year's Fri and Sat menu better than last year because they reinstated the lobsters back for the Live Station!

I know, tats why i booked those 2 days. Actually he said every night dinner also have, but fri n sat more likely. He also kept stressing its subject to changes, might be replaced by crayfish instead if not so fresh n due to logistic challenges, yada yada yada. Say until like tat, i also dunno how certain it is, so better dun say :D ... keep expectations low ... If have, its a bonus, if dun have, also will not be disappointed.

Last edited:

techizen2

Reaction score
I got the menu. Other days the Live Station either serve carrot cake, burger or kueh pie ti :eek: Price the same for all days.

Yes, just go with low expectations, either boston lobster or slipper lobster will do. But don't underestimate their pan fried slipper lobster cause it is really damn good. Had it a few years back and have requested them to bring this item back without success.

richey

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro,

Check pm

I know, tats why i booked those 2 days. Actually he said every night dinner also have, but fri n sat more likely. He also kept stressing its subject to changes, might be replaced by crayfish instead if not so fresh n due to logistic challenges, yada yada yada. Say until like tat, i also dunno how certain it is, so better dun say :D ... keep expectations low ... If have, its a bonus, if dun have, also will not be disappointed.

richey

Master Member
Reaction score
Awww ritz carlton, got no connection.

If marriot, maybe can still try some luck.

Well lets all pray au pray for boston lobster. Love it so much!

I got the menu. Other days the Live Station either serve carrot cake, burger or kueh pie ti :eek: Price the same for all days.

Yes, just go with low expectations, either boston lobster or slipper lobster will do. But don't underestimate their pan fried slipper lobster cause it is really damn good. Had it a few years back and have requested them to bring this item back without success.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
快手快脚的朋友。 hehehe

Its 50% off mah, not 1 for 1. Since i confirmed going liao, then just book lor :D

Bro,

Check pm

keke.

Frankly, i dun find it worth it even at 50% off cos i just can't recall any memorable dishes there, tats why last yr i din join esp since no lobsters some more. But you guys seems to like it so much, plus this yr might have lobsters again n it was like 3 yrs back since i went there, so just decide to go try try :s13: Hope to be pleasantly surprised.

richey

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks and appreciate your time bro! Haha!do update me man

Its 50% off mah, not 1 for 1. Since i confirmed going liao, then just book lor :D

keke.

Frankly, i dun find it worth it even at 50% off cos i just can't recall any memorable dishes there, tats why last yr i din join esp since no lobsters some more. But you guys seems to like it so much, plus this yr might have lobsters again n it was like 3 yrs back since i went there, so just decide to go try try :s13: Hope to be pleasantly surprised.

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
greenhouse... the first time we met right?! dont know how many years ago.. i remember also in September cos celebrated birthday there. hmmmm there was the first and last visit cos the variety was too boring for me.

how much is it after the discount? if give greenhouse another chance, i may want to join, with 1 or 2 friends. toons update me too ok? :D

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

And that Red Eye beef is still in the menu. :s13:

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
greenhouse... the first time we met right?! dont know how many years ago.. i remember also in September cos celebrated birthday there. hmmmm there was the first and last visit.

how much is it after the discount? i may want to join, with 1 or 2 friends. toons update me too ok? :D

S$52 after the discount.

techizen2

Reaction score

Same sentiments, there is no memorable dish there except for the lobsters. When I found out last year got no lobster, I did not go even with the 50% promotion. Let's see what is in store this time :D

richey

Master Member
Reaction score
Same sentiments, there is no memorable dish there except for the lobsters. When I found out last year got no lobster, I did not go even with the 50% promotion. Let's see what is in store this time :D

Do you have the menu list, or the reinstate lobster live action is a hearsay?

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you have the menu list, or the reinstate lobster live action is a hearsay?

The menu stated only Fri/Sat dinner have it but if the information Toons got is true then everyday also have it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.