Microsoft Surface

sianz

Reaction score
Yeah! Processed at sg too! Looks like they sent all the pre orders out at the same time.

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
Okay i have just called Microsoft to clarify as to why I am 'left out' from my pre-order. For those like me, who pre-ordered 1-2 weeks ago buy used the student discount deals, u will notice that it says will ship by 31/08 instead of 28/08 (normal without any discount). The guy said that for atudent discount, there is a 2-day buffer thus we should get it early next week instead (trackind code via dhl by this weekend). So for all those who didnt get shipping code, did u opted for student offer too? But still i dont fully buy that reason since they charged me last week Monday.

mtech88

Reaction score
Okay i have just called Microsoft to clarify as to why I am 'left out' from my pre-order. For those like me, who pre-ordered 1-2 weeks ago buy used the student discount deals, u will notice that it says will ship by 31/08 instead of 28/08 (normal without any discount). The guy said that for atudent discount, there is a 2-day buffer thus we should get it early next week instead (trackind code via dhl by this weekend). So for all those who didnt get shipping code, did u opted for student offer too? But still i dont fully buy that reason since they charged me last week Monday.

Mine is student order and is now "processed at SINGAPORE".

Nirvani

Reaction score
Feels crappy that those of us who pre-ordered are going to get it later than those who buy at Comex on Thursday don't you think? Wonder what happens if there is going to be some special bundle at Comex.. can I cancel my pre-order then?

Reaction score
~大.芒.果~;88060396 said:
Hello everyone!

Here's an update to the small MO I'm trying to organize.

I've found a new product that is waaaaaay cheaper and wouldn't alter the looks of your beautifully designed SP3 (its transparent). I'm kind of keen on getting this or the other one from iCarbons as I've mentioned earlier.

Please do indicate your interests by adding your name below, I hope to close this by the end of this month. Indicate if you're keen on which one or you're fine with either or you want BOTH.

I will order the one that has the majority of people :).

Hope to get around 10 people to share the shipping cost! I'm going to use the fastest shipping methods (usually DHL) from the respective companies so that we don't have to wait forever for free shipping.

---

XtremeGuard

Products:

Estimated Cost: 90% off the list price of whatever you're ordering + Shipping. Add $3.99 if you want the an installation kit
FAQ about XtremeGuard Products: https://www.xtremeguard.com/help.asp

Note: SP reported to have issues with the pen cause its not glass. I recommend getting only the back protector/carbon fiber, but its your decision! (See: here and here)

If your item is listed as US$29.90, the actual cost to you is only 29.90*0.1 = US$2.99. There is a promo code :)

iCarbon

Product: iCarbons - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Skin
Estimated Cost: US$24 + Shipping
FAQs about iCarbons Products: iCarbons - FAQ

Code:
Interest List

1. ~大.芒.果~ - Fine with both products
2. lrt2014
3. altca4
4. picagen

can i order the tab back only protector? thanks!

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i order the tab back only protector? thanks!
yes. i only intend to order the back protector only too. pls add ur name! :)

A quick bump again for people who haven't seen it. I'm organising a mini MO for stickers/protectors for the SP3, find more details here: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/88060396-post3537.html

I ordered student deal - mine has departed from the facility :D. hope its out for delivery :)

Last edited:

alan_shearer

Reaction score
Departed facilities in Singapore. What's next? With delivery courier?

Just called DHL. They confirmed that the items will all arrive at their warehouse by the end of today. HOWEVER, they will not send it out tomorrow because Microsoft indicated that it can only be sent out on 28th (Thursday).

They (DHL) will not even entertain any request for morning / afternoon slot for delivery on Thursday..... :(

So hang on there and wait another day!

Livewings

Master Member
Reaction score
That is weird. Why mine is still "Order in process"?

Mine is Core i3 version. I ordered on August 5th.

tspurs

Reaction score
Just called DHL. They confirmed that the items will all arrive at their warehouse by the end of today. HOWEVER, they will not send it out tomorrow because Microsoft indicated that it can only be sent out on 28th (Thursday).

They (DHL) will not even entertain any request for morning / afternoon slot for delivery on Thursday..... :(

Thanks for letting everyone know. Saved me from refreshing the DHL tracking page every ten minutes for the whole of today and tomorrow! :s13:

mac_oasis

Master Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the update, looking forward to this

savage

Master Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine. guess it will take a while before it gets here...

so sad that there was no more red type cover... I wanted the red one...
in the end ordered the cyan one...

Btw, if anyone wants to trade type cover colors and has red color, please let me know? :p

kamiru

Reaction score
I just ordered mine. guess it will take a while before it gets here...

so sad that there was no more red type cover... I wanted the red one...
in the end ordered the cyan one...

Btw, if anyone wants to trade type cover colors and has red color, please let me know? :p

May i know when is your delivery date?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.