Is that too good to be true??

Last edited:

thewiseone

Master Member
Reaction score
Impressive specs... unbelievably cheap! Some points to take note though:

1) 4G not usable in Singapore

2) Nothing mentioned about its battery capacity

3) How do u install Google services into the phone?

4) Firmware bug fix support??

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very dubious, would lmao if its 2000 mah capacity. Prolly use for a few hours, batt 0% liao.

jackchua

Reaction score
I just ask the seller, the battery volume is 4500mah. That is also unbelievable!!

BTW, I am not anywhere related to the seller. Just happen to see this item on TaoBao after checking the Huawei Honor 6.

Any question, I can relay to the seller online.

Last edited:

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
I just ask the seller, the battery volume is 4500mah. That is also unbelievable!!

BTW, I am to anywhere related to the seller. Just happen to see this item on TaoBao after checking the Huawei Honor 6.

:) vulpix might have question. Wait till he check it out.

jackchua

Reaction score
Impressive specs... unbelievably cheap! Some points to take note though:

1) 4G not usable in Singapore

2) Nothing mentioned about its battery capacity

3) How do u install Google services into the phone?

4) Firmware bug fix support??

1. That is true. I have ask and they don't have FDD LTE.
2. I ask them, and they reply is 4500mah.
3. Normally, for china phone, they have their own apps store, and in their apps store you can get the google play, and all other google service install.
4. Very questionable about firmware update.

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
1. That is true. I have ask and they don't have FDD LTE.
2. I ask them, and they reply is 4500mah.
3. Normally, for china phone, they have their own apps store, and in their apps store you can get the google play, and all other google service install.

4g cannot work..

Hope it's not a stubborn device like the coolpad 9191... totally no chance to root it and input any Google stuff now..

thewiseone

Master Member
Reaction score
Not always true with Google services. Yes, they have their own webstore but google services may not work. U can install playstore but no guarantee u can login and register a google account. Sometimes, the play store cannot even run!

$1XX is really cheap though... so those who are adventurous can try...

jackchua

Reaction score
The seller reply that, this phone can root.

"在电脑上安装‘360一键ROOT’ 直接把手机连接电脑就可以ROOT权限啦"

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

BTW, I am not anywhere related to the seller. Just happen to see this item on TaoBao after checking the Huawei Honor 6.

Wow if the batt is truly 4500 then i would be very interested. The seller has to confirm that the google store is up and running and we have a clear winner then. Almost too good to be true about the specs. Google search came back with another model with 1080p and 13mp camera.

jackchua

Reaction score
Not always true with Google services. Yes, they have their own webstore but google services may not work. U can install playstore but no guarantee u can login and register a google account. Sometimes, the play store cannot even run!

After I google this topic of install Google service on china phone. I must agree that there is no guarantee that it will work.

However, most people succeed if the phone is rooted and also must manual copy or install a few more apk files in the system directory and also change their permission.

The seller got no ideal about this and as in China, they really don't care about install Google service.

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
Wow if the batt is truly 4500 then i would be very interested. The seller has to confirm that the google store is up and running and we have a clear winner then. Almost too good to be true about the specs. Google search came back with another model with 1080p and 13mp camera.

I am very confidence if it can be root. Play store will work. No root means nothing at all.

Vulpix

Reaction score
4500mah battery, IPS screen with 2560 resolution, 4gb ram below 200? Seriously? And the MTK6595 was only announced back in July, I didn't even know it's in production now. Is this a preorder or actual phone?

It honestly sounds too good to be true.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.