Microsoft Surface

zidane47us

Reaction score
Comex

My friend and I are planning to head over to Comex tomorrow. He is planning to buy Surface Pro 3 as well.

Do you guys think Harvey Norman and Challenger got stock tomorrow? Don't want to waste time just to go there and find out no stock.

Livewings

Master Member
Reaction score
My friend and I are planning to head over to Comex tomorrow. He is planning to buy Surface Pro 3 as well.

Do you guys think Harvey Norman and Challenger got stock tomorrow? Don't want to waste time just to go there and find out no stock.

There might be stock. You may try going tmr.

savage

Master Member
Reaction score
~大.芒.果~;88103871 said:
Mine will also be delivered tomorrow! Can't wait :D

---

Small bump for my mini-MO again! :D
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/88060396-post3537.html

I interested in the hi Def screen protector! But I only want those dry application one. Don't want to have water on my device...

The back protector is wet application is it. Need to use water one ah?

Last edited:

aural

Reaction score
maybe you check your payment status or your email...

alternatively log in and check again

Both no news. Order status still put in process. I check my credit card online no charge. But got SMS on 24th saying it charged. Zzz.

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I interested in the hi Def screen protector! But I only want those dry application one. Don't want to have water on my device...

The back protector is wet application is it. Need to use water one ah?

Added your name in!

Seems like it, but you're going to wet the SP, not the device :p.

---

Small bump for my mini-MO again! And I've also added the expected delivery date - which is around the 2nd week of September. Click here: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/88060396-post3537.html

Last edited:

xinzizu

Reaction score
Add me for xtreme back protector too.. :) wanna ask buy online cheaper for the keyboard or at store?

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
~大.芒.果~;88107286 said:
I live in the west too and they said late afternoon for me.

Ah u called them? i don't really know the time range but I'm not at home man. Bummer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.