Microsoft Surface

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
The packaging even had strict instructions man.. Lol.

tumblr_nazv3jt88v1qcsm60o1_1280.jpg

aural

Reaction score
On the phone with microsoft CS now. Was told still pending tracking number! Probably getting my Surface pro only next week.

Told her how come people who buy later are getting today and she say she is unable to know this and she will check. So now on hold on the phone.Told her that the CS assured me that the surface pro will be sent by today and that was the CS over the live chat yesterday.

Simply ....

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
On the phone with microsoft CS now. Was told still pending tracking number! Probably getting my Surface pro only next week.

Told her how come people who buy later are getting today and she say she is unable to know this and she will check. So now on hold on the phone.Told her that the CS assured me that the surface pro will be sent by today and that was the CS over the live chat yesterday.

Simply ....

I totally feel u man. My friend ordered even earlier than me, i5 256gb and until now not even charged. Really weird as to how the system works. When I got my tracking code on Tuesday, apparently the stuff was already in Singapore. Continue pestering them!

I'm at Jurong area Lol. Will be opening it after school later in late afternoon.

echoblue

Reaction score
I totally feel u man. My friend ordered even earlier than me, i5 256gb and until now not even charged. Really weird as to how the system works. When I got my tracking code on Tuesday, apparently the stuff was already in Singapore. Continue pestering them!

I'm at Jurong area Lol. Will be opening it after school later in late afternoon.

Congrats on your will power to wait till evening!

aural

Reaction score

Ya nothing they can do now also. They can only escalate to their higher authority to see why this problem of charging to my card on the 24th and till date still pending creation of tracking number.
By the time the higher authority react its is another 48-72 hours which is the time the package should be on the way.

zzzzz. U all enjoy the Surface Pro 3 bah T_T

darkhell26

Reaction score
For those who pre-ordered online from the MS store, we can still buy the Grab And Go Pack. Saw this on FB.

We will allow customers who pre-ordered from the MS Online Store to be eligible for the "Grab and Go" pack (consisting of Office 365, Canon Pixma printer and the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse) as well but this is only to be fulfilled at Comex itself. Please follow these steps:

1. Bring your SP3 purchase invoice or proof of purchase from MS Online Store to Comex.
2. At Comex, visit the booths of any of the following retailers: Best Denki, Challenger, Courts Harvey Norman, Newstead to purchase the Grab and Go pack at $145 SRP.
3. Then bring your SP3 proof of purchase and Grab and Go pack to the Microsoft Redemption booth outside Hall 403 to get the $50 instant redemption (it's a shopping voucher).

Not sure if a friend can do it for you. I might not have the time to do it myself.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.