Microsoft Surface

Nirvani

Reaction score
08E1qyO.jpg

mac_oasis

Master Member
Reaction score
My first post usinf the Surface Pro 3 and its an Awesome pc of hardware i must say !!!
Have been using it for about 2hrs constantly and did not have any heating issues.

everything feels very zippy on the unit.

Nirvani

Reaction score
It's like how some items are inflated significantly before telling you the real price after discount.

I wouldnt even pay 4 dollars for this crap :s8: It looks so flimsy I doubt I want to put my surface inside it.

Ice_Latte

Reaction score
Anyone who still has surfacepro/surface rt/ surface 2 tech armor screen protector, bamboo feel stylus lying around pls pm me if you interested in selling.

By the way anyone using the wacom bamboo feel stylus how is it compared with the original and where did you get it from if you own one?
And nice looking sp3s ^^

Last edited:

evershineoptical

Reaction score
So far I like the touch screen experience, the type cover keyboard.....don't really like it. I thought it feels better when i tried it at Funan.

the back definitely needs some form protection.

ewennst

Reaction score
Anyone managed to collect from Newstead/Digital Style and used the $100 voucher on the spot?

benmsw

Reaction score
Hi guys, do any of you all know if there is anywhere in Funan/any where else that sells and fits screen protectors on the surface pro 3. Would greatly appreciate the help!

quailmaster

Reaction score
Hi I just received my sp3..spent a long time looking for the serial no. to register.. anyone managed to buy extended warranty..when I tried it says my address not valid

Btw serial number is above the 256gb letter .. twelve numbers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.