Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any nice japanese restraunt to recommend too? Fresh sashimi buffet lagi better, otoro best

I dun know of any buffet which serves otoro as part of their buffet spread. Even Kushi which they mentioned earlier only offers 1 complimentary serving of otoro IF you take their premium buffet package.

Most if not all jap buffets will offer sashimi as part of the buffet. The better jap buffets for me will be Shin Yuu @ Greenwood ave n En Dining @ Bukit Timah. Another one which you can consider is Ikoi @ Miramar. Their sashimi is very good, but it has been yrs since i last went there, so dunno if the std is still as good as b4.

richey

Master Member
Reaction score
Man Fu Yuan, Cherry Garden, Jade, Swatow to name a few. Price from high to low.

Jade is at fullerton. Haha heng ah, never see yumcha appearing here. Went once and almost wanted to ask for money refund

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jade is at fullerton. Haha heng ah, never see yumcha appearing here. Went once and almost wanted to ask for money refund

The first 2 too expensive so I will take Jade over them. 2 time slots to choose from but I suggest going for the earliest one in case they ran out of dishes for the 2nd session.

richey

Master Member
Reaction score
The first 2 too expensive so I will take Jade over them. 2 time slots to choose from but I suggest going for the earliest one in case they ran out of dishes for the 2nd session.
Thats bad and unprofessional.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another time I wana try jade by me myself and I

Good thing about Jade is that they will size the portion to meet the number of diners. So one diner don't have to eat 3 siew mai all by himself if he don't wish to.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good thing about Jade is that they will size the portion to meet the number of diners. So one diner don't have to eat 3 siew mai all by himself if he don't wish to.

You sure they will reduce the pieces to just 1 for single diner? A lot of places, it's std 2 to 4 pieces per item. More ppl then order more portion, but even if it's 1 diner, it's still that std 1 portion.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me more about the $80++ steamboat buffet at m hotel?

Not worth it at full price. 1 of the better steamboat buffet quality wise though. Those places at bugis n Chinatown definitely cannot compare.

jgyy1990

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
According to them they claim bo lobsters mah. Btw I never go greenhouse before.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.