Microsoft Surface

alan_shearer

Reaction score
My skinomi "Brushed Metal" skin purchased from Amazon and self-applied!

Actually the entire package comes with additional skin for the sides as well (and also a screen protector) but I have not applied those yet....

What do you think?

20140902_220653_zps6a920c85.jpg

miragez

Reaction score

Actually the entire package comes with additional skin for the sides as well (and also a screen protector) but I have not applied those yet....

What do you think?

This is so cool nice

aural

Reaction score
The type pro cover is a little felt material. I feel it gets dirty quite easily. Any suggestions on cleaning it?

JoySakurai

Reaction score

What do you think?

nice! Saw someone here had white carbon fibre one as well, looks good.

The type pro cover is a little felt material. I feel it gets dirty quite easily. Any suggestions on cleaning it?

Definitely will get dirty leh.. but i doubt there's much u can do for it other than keeping ur hands and environment u put it on, clean. :(

zidane47us

Reaction score

What do you think?

This is a nice skin. how much? do u have link?

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why so many looking for glass protector?

I have got a normal protector known as healing shield from qoo10.

It did the job well.

I'm not a heavy pen user but simple selection, dragging and writing is ok. No scratch or damage to screen protector or pen.

I'm getting glass too. I use glass protector on my phone also, the difference is huge! The color doesn't fade like normal screen protector

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm getting glass too. I use glass protector on my phone also, the difference is huge! The color doesn't fade like normal screen protector

ever since i changed to glass protector for my phone 2 years back...i stick by it.
the quality and clarity is no fight for the plastics to catch.
my sp2 also used glass.

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the MIME glass interfere in anyway for the graphics clarity, color or stylus sensitivity?

sianz

Reaction score
MS still no call to arrange pickup for refund. Anybody that requested a refund got a call from MS to arrange pickup yet?

Last edited:

Nirvani

Reaction score
I'm still trying to find the Arc touch mouse surface edition.. anyone knows where can get this locally? hmm

kenshinz

Reaction score
Can share the packaging and seller u got it from? I've one on the way from taobao too.

How is the sensitivity affected?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.