[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Preorder Destiny PS4 Bundle.
Got 1 umbrella and 1 8gb thumb drive as free gifts.

Swap HDD before even powering up. Used a 3.5" 2 TB SSHD. Done it through a. SATA extension (male to female) b. A 12v 4pin molex ac adapter.

Thumbdrive just nice allow me to put in a full system data to install the new HDD.

Seems like Singapore PS+ very sian one. Aiming for US PS+ soon

Everybody goes for us psn

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Which store give u the umbrella and 8gb thumb drive?

SONY Centre at Bedok Point.

At first the staff very blur, claim don't know about simi free gift. I showed him the official playstation website announcement, he say he will check with HQ and his manager.

So I went SLS to get the SSHD and accessories before returning to collect.

The manager was in. Apologized for the confusion, say there is no Tshirt so will give thumbdrive instead. All in all, was satisfied with their service recovery.

lockks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SONY Centre at Bedok Point.

At first the staff very blur, claim don't know about simi free gift. I showed him the official playstation website announcement, he say he will check with HQ and his manager.

So I went SLS to get the SSHD and accessories before returning to collect.

The manager was in. Apologized for the confusion, say there is no Tshirt so will give thumbdrive instead. All in all, was satisfied with their service recovery.

Bugis sony store dun even bother to do service recovery even after i showed them the website. They denied that there is such a promotion. The most irritating thing is they can claim when i was making the payment nothing of the free gift was mentioned when doing pre order. Haha...i learned my lesson. Never buy from sony centre again.

Last edited:

juvezio

Reaction score
i just got my white destiny bundle, try to register the warranty online, but it failed due to incorrect item? anyone manage to register?

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Bugis sony store dun even bother to do service recovery even after i showed them the website. They denied that there is such a promotion. The most irritating thing is they can claim when i was making the payment nothing of the free gift was mentioned when doing pre order. Haha...i learned my lesson. Never buy from sony centre again.

Just to let you know, if you go sony website, you will see each of the sony centres are managed by a partner. The one in Bedok Point is managed by MC2.

If not too much trouble, I will advised you to write into SONY Asia and ask about the service attitude with their Bugis store. You pay them, not they pay you. Or post on FB to name and shame. Some corporate PR people quite fast to respond one. Who knows if you may get good stuff?

lockks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know, if you go sony website, you will see each of the sony centres are managed by a partner. The one in Bedok Point is managed by MC2.

If not too much trouble, I will advised you to write into SONY Asia and ask about the service attitude with their Bugis store. You pay them, not they pay you. Or post on FB to name and shame. Some corporate PR people quite fast to respond one. Who knows if you may get good stuff?

So u know sony centre in bugis is managed by what company?
Overall playstation asia in sg is poorly supported by Sony.

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Change 3.5 sshd? I thought need 2.5

If you want the replacement HDD to fit nicely into the console, then yes 2.5".

I note that 2 TB 3.5" SSHD is $153, 1 TB 2.5" is $142. 3.5" also spins a bit faster at 7200rpm. So decided to buy 3.5" instead.

Note that I have to do some work around to use a 3.5" which sits outside the console.

Last edited:

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So u know sony centre in bugis is managed by what company?
Overall playstation asia in sg is poorly supported by Sony.

The Bugis Junction one? Is a SONY Store, not centre. Jialat if this one, as it is under SONY themselves.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, you should have bought the Destiny bundle. Maybe they will still have it? Or buy from Qisahn?

Is destiny that good? I quite like the idea that u can co-op with friends to play story campaign and at the same time got many other players in the same map world as you.

But Destiny bundle got no black PS4. I don't quite like white version. Btw Destiny bundle is 2 yrs + 3 months warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.