[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Bugis Junction one? Is a SONY Store, not centre. Jialat if this one, as it is under SONY themselves.

yeah sadly that is the case.
So other sony stores have free gifts like umbrella and thumbdrive.
Other approved sony retailers gave black camera if u pre order.

And sony stores themselves dun even give the free gifts as stated on their website. :s13::s13::s13:

btw i cant even register the warranty. Did i receive an import set from HK?
:s13::s13::s13:

lockks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i called in playstation hotline. Some of the white sets are from japan. There are new sets. Need 3 or more working days to update the serial no.

juvezio

Reaction score
yeah sadly that is the case.
So other sony stores have free gifts like umbrella and thumbdrive.
Other approved sony retailers gave black camera if u pre order.

And sony stores themselves dun even give the free gifts as stated on their website. :s13::s13::s13:

btw i cant even register the warranty. Did i receive an import set from HK?
:s13::s13::s13:

I pre-order from sony store @ Nex, i dont get freebie also . only a bundle box . didnt ask for the freebie also coz i was rushing and i think the stuff there also didnt know. it is like they all not sony staff.

keanteac

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much is 2tb sshd ? :s11:

SONY Centre at Bedok Point.

At first the staff very blur, claim don't know about simi free gift. I showed him the official playstation website announcement, he say he will check with HQ and his manager.

So I went SLS to get the SSHD and accessories before returning to collect.

The manager was in. Apologized for the confusion, say there is no Tshirt so will give thumbdrive instead. All in all, was satisfied with their service recovery.

tidalstorm

Master Member
Reaction score
if you get a good opponent then its fun but usually ppl is not that nice. if they lose, halfway they disconnect/leave. or they would keep passing around their own half when they are winning.

Like that buay steady leh. Why treat winning and losing as if their life depends on it. Like dat is really no life. If always want to win might as well stick to playing with computer.

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is destiny that good? I quite like the idea that u can co-op with friends to play story campaign and at the same time got many other players in the same map world as you.

But Destiny bundle got no black PS4. I don't quite like white version. Btw Destiny bundle is 2 yrs + 3 months warranty?

Yes extended warranty, never check how long though.

Funny thing is after I upgrade the HDD, my younger brother played Destiny while I ate dinner. So I haven't even played the game yet.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ps4 is waste of money sia... i using one of gaming pc plug to tv n connect via wireless controller:D

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is destiny that good? I quite like the idea that u can co-op with friends to play story campaign and at the same time got many other players in the same map world as you.

But Destiny bundle got no black PS4. I don't quite like white version. Btw Destiny bundle is 2 yrs + 3 months warranty?

PC version of Destiny is called Defiance.=:p

seriously its the same kind of gameplay with better graphics

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those interested to know, Fifa15 demo is out in JP PSN store since 11+. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.