TVB drama 使徒行者 Line Walker Discussion

imanf_m

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
charmaine is a joke in this show.

what police force will place a UC that cant fight in the secret society???? which idiot goes to a drug exchange without carrying a gun?
charmaine abit cui, cant fight, jus nua there, everything also scared de, jin jialat man, compare to the other UCs, she the most cui man.

Wolong.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very sexciting now. all police going tunnel and catch undercover

Wolong.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry to be spoiler but contacts at tvb have confirmed 卓sir,卓sir的老板 and 师傅 are all the bad cops and 欢喜哥 is undercover

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dint knw got official thread.

moi lubs ah yan :love:

LesPhantom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didn't realize got this thread... i think this drama quite nice! but abit absurb 3 undercover so close under huan xi ge.. lol.. wonder who is the 4th UC.

TrollBT

Reaction score
sorry to be spoiler but contacts at tvb have confirmed 卓sir,卓sir的老板 and 师傅 are all the bad cops and 欢喜哥 is undercover

I can get 欢喜哥 is the 5th UC but seriously cannot accept 卓sir is black cop. I mean "一个都不可以有事" still black cop a bit sad leh.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so uncle happy and the o gei are good cops? but tonight o gei guy like gonna kill sharon chan wor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.