Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
toons, thank you for the directions, map and disclaimer ;)
going with your directions and map, i walked that way usually to millenia walk and one of the panpac hotel doors is that direction too. but.. other than that i no idea there to ritz... any more enlightenment after that marina square exit direction to ritz? :o

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going with your directions and map, i walked that way usually to millenia walk and one of the panpac hotel doors is that direction too. but.. other than that i no idea there to ritz... any more enlightenment after that marina square exit direction to ritz? :o

That way should exit somewhere in the vicinity of the 'arm' linking millenia walk. Ritz is just beside it, on the same side of the road :D

Marina Square (Shopping Malls) - 6 Raffles Boulevard (S)039594

Täuschung

Reaction score
Heard from Kahlan tat due to the F1 road closures, even the overhead linkways in tat area also affected. So best is to go underground like a mole. I will likely walk to marina sq via citylink from cityhall mrt. Then go to lvl 2. There is a exit to ritz carlton (top of the yellow area). Tats how i will go there lor, but if you end up in another galaxy, dun come look for me =:p

which means the public buses that originally stopped outside ritz carlton & milennia walk are diverted for this period too?

Joelleyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard from Kahlan tat due to the F1 road closures, even the overhead linkways in tat area also affected. So best is to go underground like a mole. I will likely walk to marina sq via citylink from cityhall mrt. Then go to lvl 2. There is a exit to ritz carlton (top of the yellow area). Tats how i will go there lor, but if you end up in another galaxy, dun come look for me =:p

2.jpg
i also gg by mrt, need someone to lead the way arboh i sure walk the wrong way one. i got no sense of direction. :p

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which means the public buses that originally stopped outside ritz carlton & milennia walk are diverted for this period too?

I would tink so. Unless you flying in, i suggest avoiding any above ground transportation :D

i also gg by mrt, need someone to lead the way arboh i sure walk the wrong way one. i got no sense of direction. :p

99% you're a lady liao ... runs n hides :D

DLMTE.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but i will not be going for the greenhouse dinner on Fri 19 Sep. It will still be onz though. I will pass the email confirmation to someone n setup a watsapp grp on wed (if you dun wanna be in the grp, pls let me know).

Appreciate if you can prepare $51.80 or $52 for payment. Either pool the payment n dump it on greenhouse :D or someone can just sign for all first. Thanks! Promo is given by the restaurant, so no need any credit card or specific no. of pax.

Enjoy all the lobsters n let us know how it goes hor!

Buffet Dinner at Greenhouse Ritz Carlton
Date: Fri 19 Sep
Time: 630pm
Place: Greenhouse Ritz Carlton
Price: 51.80 nett after 50% off F1 Promo

Participants
1. jgyy1990
2. Claypot
3. Richey
4. etoilebiscuit
5. shalome gas
6. kitaeshi
8. shalome
9. Joelleyuan

1 slot open

still open ma?

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

once u r inside millennia walk shopping centre.....go to level 2..
on one end is Harvey Norman.... on the opposite end there will be an exit that will lead to Marina Sq.... once u walk out of the exit, u will see Ritz Carlton on yr left... the hotel with all the circular window at the side of the building.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Actually the whole Marina Square underground carpark is linked

You can actually walk to Ritz Carlton using that...hahah

bhkpop

Reaction score
then I tell my gf to bury her interest on those pb and lime hahaha..
she saw the pb promotion and lime interior, kena hooked..
guess should based on pro eaters here hahaha

the groupon promotion for shabuya only for weekday.. not sure all my friends can make it... >.<

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the whole Marina Square underground carpark is linked

You can actually walk to Ritz Carlton using that...hahah

Yea, din realise tat until i saw the instructions in the greenhouse confirmation email :-

Please be informed there will be a full road closure from 15 September until 21 September from 5am until 12 midnight daily during this period. We recommend using the public transport MRT or alternatively entering by Millenia Tower Car park entrance and driving underground following direction to reach our car park side.

Next time dun walk those links liao, just directly walk via carpark maybe faster :D

so easily can make u reveal yr gender. dunno if is ppl smart or u r innocent! :s13:

I smart :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.