SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i just recently ord and receive a sms saying that my ippt window has opened... is this year 0?

Can I skip this window?

year 0 is from your ORD date to your first birthday after ORD.

e.g.
ORD date = 1 may
birthday = 1 june
year 0 = 1 may to 31 may
year 1 = 1 june to 31 may

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is there another similar thread? It is a little confusing lor..
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/n...ase-162/nsman-ippt-ipt-rt-faqs-2212221-8.html

Anyway, since no one was able to answer my question about maju camp RT 8th session ippt, i attended yesterday. I managed to in-pro around 3.45pm and there are definitely quite a number of people before me already. I was quite chop chop because I couldn't pass anyway, so I jog and stroll for 2.4km. I managed to out-pro around 5pm. I hope this can serve as a good gauge for the others too. :)

malvin-2010

Reaction score
bro, your bday 26 jan, now you only finish 3rd ipt session?
how you plan your ipt session one???

you must clear your 10 ipt sessions before 26 Jan 2015. then i think if you don't meet the PPTs which is the IPT-IPPT, you will not be liable for RT. means your 2015 window is fresh window, you can choose to take IPPT or IPT.

not much time to go ipt ma, so delay abit. just finished 4th yesterday, i only need to clear 10 before 26 jan 2015 right? I dont think i can clear my ppt band (1) but I no need to go rt right? just wait for 2015 window hor?

a&w_rootbeerz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just took my ICT ippt on tues, still the old system, the conducting officer say new system will only start next year

Thanks Juan Mata. Ya the only changes implemented for now is the window extension and incentive increment. For the new system, it will only start off next year.

voiceoflove

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
first ipt must be ipt-ippt?

i nv able to book a ipt-ippt. i only free sat morning and sat morning don have ipt-ippt how ar

which camp still offer ipt session after 9pm(weekday/weekend) ?

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
how come?? your RT if follow old system should start from when till when?

old system is 9 month, then 3 month RT...my window close like 18 aug, my RT got 3 month to clear, so overlap with new system.

i already emailed the ns.sg twice to double confirm my new RT window, they both tell me is 3 month + 1 year

so i save the emails, incase got into trouble i can use as evidence XD

Reaction score
I am being asked to answer a charge for defaulting IPPT for my last 9-month window, this is the first time being charged.

I understand that 1st and 2nd time default is fine, 3rd times onwards is DB.

How does the system works? Is it the moment you default, then the system sends you a letter right away ? or you default a few times first, then after a few times, the system catches you? I have been doing a steady stream of RT all the while but can't remember if I did take IPPT during the 9-month window for the past.

On another note, is it a must to go to answer the charge if I am being called up to answer the charge during ICT? (I am in ICT now...got such thing as being double-charged?

The only thing I know for sure is that this is the first time I am being summoned to CMPB to answer a charge.

Last edited:

Devilsire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am being asked to answer a charge for defaulting IPPT for my last 9-month window, this is the first time being charged.

I understand that 1st and 2nd time default is fine, 3rd times onwards is DB.

How does the system works? Is it the moment you default, then the system sends you a letter right away ? or you default a few times first, then after a few times, the system catches you? I have been doing a steady stream of RT all the while but can't remember if I did take IPPT during the 9-month window for the past.

On another note, is it a must to go to answer the charge if I am being called up to answer the charge during ICT? (I am in ICT now...got such thing as being double-charged?

The only thing I know for sure is that this is the first time I am being summoned to CMPB to answer a charge.

Generally speaking, different units different practices. You mentioned that u were summoned to CMPB to answer charge (which i assumed seperately thru letter/sms?), and that u are currently in ICT?

Enquire with your CO/OC/RSM or the conducting/supervising of your ICT, there shld be a guy handling your unit's NSman affairs. He can actually arrange for your CO/OC to handle your charge instead of a trip down to CMPB..

Alpha1920

Reaction score
RT at HTA, Police NSMen

Hi, anyone out there attend to the sicken RT at HTA before?
Do can share your experience what is all about on the RT at HTA?

My first time kanna RT, sound :(

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do u all prefer red tag or yellow tag RT? i notice hardly anyone goes for yellow tag

junny1

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I finish my IPT-IPPT (total 10 sessions) on 23/8/2014 but didn't meet the PPT.

Last time say can book RT one month in advance so on 10/9/2014 i kiasu so quickly log in ns portal try to book my RT sessions but the book RT button is greyed out and i see the following message :

Under the new IPPT management system, your current IPPT window has been extended to 9 Jan 2015.

You have COMPLETED your IPT for the period from 10 Jan 2014 to 9 Jan 2015.

You have met your IPPT/IPT requirements for your current birthday window. You can continue to improve your results until 9 Jan 2015.

Means what har? means i no need book RT liao? so when my 2015 open next year from 10 jan 2015 onwards, i need book RT x 8 sessions anot??

aeterna

Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Last time say can book RT one month in advance so on 10/9/2014 i kiasu so quickly log in ns portal try to book my RT sessions but the book RT button is greyed out and i see the following message :

Under the new IPPT management system, your current IPPT window has been extended to 9 Jan 2015.

You have met your IPPT/IPT requirements for your current birthday window. You can continue to improve your results until 9 Jan 2015.

Means what har? means i no need book RT liao? so when my 2015 open next year from 10 jan 2015 onwards, i need book RT x 8 sessions anot??

Enhancements to NS IPPT Management & Training System - News - ns.sg

NSmen who volunteer for IPT will be considered to have met their IPPT requirement for the year if they (1) meet their Personal Performance Targets (PPT) at any point in the programme; or (2) complete 10 sessions of IPT within their birthday window. NSmen on IPT are advised to attend training at least once a week continuously for 10 sessions to obtain the benefits of the training regime.

It should mean that in the current window, completing IPT = meet current year obligation = no RT in next window = choose between IPPT or IPT in the next window.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

means no need book RT.

from 10 jan 2015 onwards, new window open, can book ippt and ipt.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.