Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

weije2749

Reaction score
Advice for buffet dinner in Clarke Quay area

Hi everyone!

It's our first time planning for a buffet dinner for our friend... :s11::s13:

may we please seek some advice from you guys on buffet in Clarke Quay area?

we're planning a Birthday Dinner for one of our friends and would like to have a buffet dinner in the Clarke Quay area...

We've narrowed our search down to these 3 choices due to their location:
1. Novotel Clarke Quay (above Liang Court)
2. Swissotel Merchant Court (beside SG River)
3. Park Hotel Clarke Quay

if possible, can pls share with us your experience there too? Thank you so much!! we really appreciate it!!! :s13:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

striker22

Reaction score
If got nonya kueh even better. I miss the rainbow kueh n kaya with rice ones i used to eat as a kid.

End of the month. U interested in lunch or dinner? I can do weekdays.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If got nonya kueh even better. I miss the rainbow kueh n kaya with rice ones i used to eat as a kid.

End of the month. U interested in lunch or dinner? I can do weekdays.

PT got both mah ... you can smear the glutinous rice kueh with a dollop of their kaya. Actually how you find their kaya? Its supposed to be quite good, but i find it too sweet. Machiam like those so called 'signature items' but actually no big deal.

I like their ang ku kueh though :D Ban chieng kueh also not bad, but too bad they stopped serving cheese fillings.

Err, weekday dinner pls. Thu 2 Oct? I already got XJN fixed for Tue 30 Sep.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We're going to Elements for dinner on Tue 23 Sep, at 6.30pm. Anyone wanna join us? Note tat if they dun have cod tat day, i will reschedule, so if your timing is tight, then better dun risk it as the voucher is til 30 Sep only :D

Click here for menu

AMARA HOTEL Singapore: $48.90 For International New Revamped Dinner Buffet At The Element - Includes Singapore Chili Crab, Free Flow of Oysters, Lobsters, Double-boiled Black Chicken Soup with Ginseng for Pioneer Generation and many more (Valid Daily)

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PT got both mah ... you can smear the glutinous rice kueh with a dollop of their kaya. Actually how you find their kaya? Its supposed to be quite good, but i find it too sweet. Machiam like those so called 'signature items' but actually no big deal.

I like their ang ku kueh though :D Ban chieng kueh also not bad, but too bad they stopped serving cheese fillings.

Err, weekday dinner pls. Thu 2 Oct? I already got XJN fixed for Tue 30 Sep.

Ok. 2 oct thurs dinner is good. Next week i reserve then call u again.

Wah - don't tempt me leh...hahah

If possible on Mon or Wed, I am in :D

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea, din realise tat until i saw the instructions in the greenhouse confirmation email :-

Next time dun walk those links liao, just directly walk via carpark maybe faster :D

A driver would know mah...hahah

Anyway, it can be quite stuffy walking in the carpark (or most underground carparks) :s13:

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
i still dont understand.. confused with all the updates.... so what is the final route to go to greenhouse from cityhall mrt?

robincheok

Reaction score
Been there 3 months ago, spread not much also lobster not so fresh. First time i finish my buffet within 1 hrs.

We're going to Elements for dinner on Tue 23 Sep, at 6.30pm. Anyone wanna join us? Note tat if they dun have cod tat day, i will reschedule, so if your timing is tight, then better dun risk it as the voucher is til 30 Sep only :D

Click here for menu

AMARA HOTEL Singapore: $48.90 For International New Revamped Dinner Buffet At The Element - Includes Singapore Chili Crab, Free Flow of Oysters, Lobsters, Double-boiled Black Chicken Soup with Ginseng for Pioneer Generation and many more (Valid Daily)

robincheok

Reaction score
Toon dun go u will regret, better join me at claymore on tuesday

Click here for menu

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i still dont understand.. confused with all the updates.... so what is the final route to go to greenhouse from cityhall mrt?

Aiyoh, wats there to be confused abt? Just pick the route you wan lor, whether its via citylink then marina sq or carpark crawl ... you'll end up at Ritz ... eventually :s13:

Later i'll be at marina. I'll recce the marina sq exit to ritz.

Toon dun go u will regret, better join me at claymore on tuesday

Voucher bought liao. Anyways, i'm there for the cod, alaskan king crab legs n bbq *cross fingers*

Next time don't have cods (aka Patagonian Toothfish aka Chilean Seabass), can blame Sea Shepherd. :s13:

Tats why now got chance must whack. At the rate its going, in a few more yrs, all we can eat is grass liao =:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.