Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol sorry misunderstanding. the prawns I ate one was placed in the middle one. Dont remember with isit with gongbao sauce or smth. Experience is totally like what Tauschung said but in a more unsatisfied tone. Lol anyway 2nd lap for me tonight. I'll look out for 8 pax table. Cya guys tonight

Joelleyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Appreciate if you can prepare $51.80 or $52 for payment. Either pool the payment n dump it on greenhouse :D or someone can just sign for all first. Thanks! Promo is given by the restaurant, so no need any credit card or specific no. of pax.

Enjoy all the lobsters n let us know how it goes hor!

Buffet Dinner at Greenhouse Ritz Carlton
Date: Fri 19 Sep
Time: 630pm
Place: Greenhouse Ritz Carlton
Price: 51.80 nett after 50% off F1 Promo

Participants
2. Claypot
3. Richey
4. etoilebiscuit
6. kitaeshi
7. DLMTE.
8. shalome
9. Joelleyuan

*2 slots open*
Note tat reviews are negative so far, but Fri n Sat nights have cooked lobsters which are not served on other days.

So as of NOW, still got 2 slots available?

Joelleyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Appreciate if you can prepare $51.80 or $52 for payment. Either pool the payment n dump it on greenhouse :D or someone can just sign for all first. Thanks! Promo is given by the restaurant, so no need any credit card or specific no. of pax.

Enjoy all the lobsters n let us know how it goes hor!

Buffet Dinner at Greenhouse Ritz Carlton
Date: Fri 19 Sep
Time: 630pm
Place: Greenhouse Ritz Carlton
Price: 51.80 nett after 50% off F1 Promo

Participants
2. Claypot
3. Richey
4. etoilebiscuit
6. kitaeshi
7. DLMTE.
8. shalome
9. Joelleyuan

*2 slots open*
Note tat reviews are negative so far, but Fri n Sat nights have cooked lobsters which are not served on other days.

So as of NOW, still got 2 slots available?

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol sorry misunderstanding. the prawns I ate one was placed in the middle one. Dont remember with isit with gongbao sauce or smth. Experience is totally like what Tauschung said but in a more unsatisfied tone. Lol anyway 2nd lap for me tonight. I'll look out for 8 pax table. Cya guys tonight

Ah, so it's the cooked foods stuff that totally cmi.

Aiyoh, you going again? You're the man! Pls give more feedback esp on the lobsters. You feedback to their staff too right? Hopefully got improvements.

jgyy1990

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Greenhouse food n service were only passable for the $52. But cooked food section in the middle...honestly, dont bother to try. The beef & pork had the 'distinct odour' while the freshly sliced roast chicken and beef were on the dry side. But salmon, oysters, prawns were nice.

I like the sorbet, but towards end of night, it had gone pretty soft, probably because the guy kept opening the freezer. Tiramisu n creme burlee is worth a try.

The spread overall, is quite limited leh

Just wondering is there crowded? And thanks for review.

OKCATYEON

Banned
Reaction score
Never jio me :sad:

Not bad their food but sometimes they will forget orders and got to remind them...hahah

Portion sizing can also be quite out - huge ass omelette when there were only 2 of us :eek:

They didn't forget our orders, but yes portion quite big for 2 person. I guess their portion is standard one.

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
Xjn 30th Sept need multiples of 4 or? Need get voucher? I no time track back the message. Quick answers here. :o

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xjn 30th Sept need multiples of 4 or? Need get voucher? I no time track back the message. Quick answers here. :o

No restrictions in terms of pax. You wanna join on tat day itself also no prob.

Voucher will be fixed $25 nett with free flow tea n wet tissue.

If no voucher, then it will be abt $29 nett. Might be able to get them to charge at same price as voucher, but no guarantees.

Voucher expires on 30 Sep hor, which is the day we going, so if you cannot die die confirm go, then better dun buy voucher :D

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
No restrictions in terms of pax. You wanna join on tat day itself also no prob.

Voucher will be fixed $25 nett with free flow tea n wet tissue.

If no voucher, then it will be abt $29 nett. Might be able to get them to charge at same price as voucher, but no guarantees.

Voucher expires on 30 Sep hor, which is the day we going, so if you cannot die die confirm go, then better dun buy voucher :D

o. i cant get voucher cos cant confirm. if i that day can go, you use your S curve figure and sweet mouth help me cajole the cashier / boss to give me same price ok? ;P what time ah. and how many going ?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.