learning japanese

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For N4 u mean?

Btw, i still have another 2 more slots for Free N2 prep class via Skype. If interested, pls contact me. (^_^)

Last edited:

hoshiyume

Master Member
Reaction score
For N4 u mean?

Btw, i still have another 2 more slots for Free N2 prep class via Skype. If interested, pls contact me. (^_^)

Yup if possible. Seriously dun rmb what I have studied... Last time in elective 2 times a week with spelling n listening tests hence not so tedious to revise.. Now with work added not much time to revise

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Skypeレッスン2:のノートに、ミスがありました。申し訳ございません。m(_ _)m

v1.2をアップロードしました。ダウンロードしてください。

ミスはスライド6にありました。
接続でした。

あと、レッスン3をアップロードしました。

Last edited:

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
応援してくださっている皆さん、

悔しいけど、後3年引退します。

熱心な先生である私にとって、日本語の指導は体力的、精神的に疲れます。この決定を出すのはすごく難しくて、つらかったです。

今、後継者を探しています。これから、オンラインポータルを計画していって、後継者に熱心ですばらしい教師に鍛えますように一生懸命努力していきます。

皆さん、今までの応援、ありがとうございます。この3年宜しくお願い致します。 m(_ _)m

it’s a bit disappointing to say, but i’ll be retiring in 3 years time.

Being a passionate teacher like me, teaching Japanese is physically and mentally draining. It was hard to come out with this decision.

Now, i am searching for a successor who will take over my passionate duty. I will be working on the online portal and will be training my successor to be a passionate and fantastic teacher like me.

Thank you all for your support. Please continue to support me, my works and my successor during these 3 years.

/Can

hoshiyume

Master Member
Reaction score
Wa sad still didn't get to attend your classes due to the schedule differences. Hopefully I will have a chance in this 3 years

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa sad still didn't get to attend your classes due to the schedule differences. Hopefully I will have a chance in this 3 years
I am looking for a successor that is not there to earn people's money, but there to really wanna teach and impart their skills to others. So if you know someone like that, please intro to me. =)

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sending 16 students + myself for this coming JLPT.
I might take N4 to test water, then sleep through the whole exam. LOL

avalanste

Banned
Reaction score
I was wondering, is there any way to actually speed up the N2 reading section? besides reading the questions and the choice of answers first.

I was able to do well by reading slowly, but N2's reading forced me to read fast due to time constraint, as such skimming through and understanding the passage quickly is incredibly tough.

At times I don't even have time to answer "Information Retrieval" questions.

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was wondering, is there any way to actually speed up the N2 reading section? besides reading the questions and the choice of answers first.

I was able to do well by reading slowly, but N2's reading forced me to read fast due to time constraint, as such skimming through and understanding the passage quickly is incredibly tough.

At times I don't even have time to answer "Information Retrieval" questions.

Info Retrieval should be the 1st on ur list to do. :p
There is a preferred order that you should be reading the passages. =)

I can only tell u the 1st 3 in the order, the others u have to go figure out urself

情報検索ー>短文->長文

I am not sure if anyone told you, now, the examiners are more interested in ur accuracy rather than u able to speed fast.

Hope this article helps u.

http://dimitri2012.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/tackling-n1-n3-comprehension-questions/

http://dimitri2012.wordpress.com/20...prehension-questions-part-5-速読-speed-reading/

Last edited:

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
皆さん、

日本語の教師になりたいですか。もう一人の教師を探しています。。。
興味がございましたら、pmで連絡してください。

お名前:
国籍:シンガポール人に限る
お電話番号:
どうして日本語になりたいですか (300字)
現在のお仕事:
日本語能力試験レベル:

下記の名詞修飾形の誤りはどこですか。

朝神ロードにあるお寺へ祈りに行った歩みさんは恵美さんの友達の玲奈さんの同僚の雪さんと昨日恵美さんに会った玲奈さんに会いました。一緒にい雪さんが言った Somerset にある 313 のカレーライスが美味しいココ一番屋で 昼御飯を食べに行きました。その後、玲奈さんは歩みさんに昨日恵美さんと一緒にオーチャード·ロードにある高島屋の隣ビルにある「HERMES」へ買った大きくて、真っ赤なかばんをあげました。それ以来、歩みさんは毎日会社で 玲奈さんと恵美さんがくれた大きくて、真っ赤なかばんを持って行きます。
上記の情報をもらってから、電話いたします。

VaNs

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm interesting in learning Japanese as well.
I'm looking at hougang japanese school.

img_studyhours.jpg

Is prep course mandatory?
I can skip N5 to N4 right?

So say if I take l1, E2, E1, A1 l2 and go for N4 would it be okay?

I'm quite confuse with the preparatory part thou.

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can skip the exams, however recommended not to.
Every level tests you on proficiency on certain topics.

After u finish Advance 1 with Hougang, u should be able to take N4.

Preparatory class is to help u to prepare for exam, after N4...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.