SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just finish ipt training... Can play football Sia... But after finish damn shag no stamina.

junny1

Reaction score
Just finish ipt training... Can play football Sia... But after finish damn shag no stamina.

you go maju fcc?? since you choose the orange tag for games, you think good life ah? need to train running also and the last group to outpro.

rabidbulldog

Reaction score
Now IPT got 5 new locations.

1. BISHAN PARK
2, JURONG PARK
3. MOE CCA BRANCH [EVANS ROAD]
4. PROMONTORY@ MARINA BAY
5. PUNGGOL PARK [HOUGANG AVE 10]

If we book, where do we report?

sotongy

Reaction score
Under the new IPPT system, how does the scoring work?

If I can get 25 points each for situp and pushup, does it mean that I can afford to get just 1 point for my 2.4km in order to pass the IPPT (with no incentives)??

Read from the scoreboard that to get a pass, just need 51 points will do...
I am pretty confident of my pushup and situp, just no confidence in my running....

Last edited:

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Under the new IPPT system, how does the scoring work?

If I can get 25 points each for situp and pushup, does it mean that I can afford to get just 1 point for my 2.4km in order to pass the IPPT (with no incentives)??

Read from the scoreboard that to get a pass, just need 51 points will do...
I am pretty confident of my pushup and situp, just no confidence in my running....

Yes but the new ippt system only starts next year. And they may make some tweats to the system.

sotongy

Reaction score
Yes but the new ippt system only starts next year. And they may make some tweats to the system.

Any idea if the Army Fitness Centre (Bedok camp) is using the new system or old system now? Read from online that the new system is only in the pilot trial and not fully implemented...

If it is the old system, then I think i have a better chance of clearing it by going for IPT instead...:s22:

nwstbz23

Reaction score
Any idea if the Army Fitness Centre (Bedok camp) is using the new system or old system now? Read from online that the new system is only in the pilot trial and not fully implemented...

If it is the old system, then I think i have a better chance of clearing it by going for IPT instead...:s22:
Bedok camp is still currently using the old system (4 static stations + 2.4km run) as I just did my IPT-IPPT session on Saturday.

Reaction score
Generally speaking, different units different practices. You mentioned that u were summoned to CMPB to answer charge (which i assumed seperately thru letter/sms?), and that u are currently in ICT?

Enquire with your CO/OC/RSM or the conducting/supervising of your ICT, there shld be a guy handling your unit's NSman affairs. He can actually arrange for your CO/OC to handle your charge instead of a trip down to CMPB..

I went for ICT last week and met the JDO (Junior Disciplinary Officer) on Thursday and laid the fine , but I called up NS Call center and they say the system still shows the charge.

Mine is a SAF 264 asking me to answer a charge on 29th September at National Servicemen Services Centre.

I actually called NS call center twice, yestersay and today and they said they already passed the issue to my unit, but my unit has not contacted me. In fact, during the ICT, they told me that the system would be automatically updated, but when I called NS call center yesterday, they said that it is not.

So I called my Unit number, but the person on the other line says that they can't help me and passed me the number for S3 branch, so I called S3 branch, but nobody picked up the phone!

Should I just go down to National Servicemen Services Centre?would I need to pay a fine the second time for the same charge? is there anyway I can get in touch directly with national servicemen services centre via email or telephone number instead of through NS Call center?

Last edited:

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anything processed during ICT needs some time before it is reflected in the main system. Your unit chief clerk has to do it. For example, the ICT awards takes up to 3 weeks to reflect in the system. Same for nominal roll, etc.

when you paid in ICT, were you issued a receipt?

anyways, don't worry. You won't have to pay twice. But whether u need to go down to explain again, that one I'm not too sure.

Reaction score
anything processed during ICT needs some time before it is reflected in the main system. Your unit chief clerk has to do it. For example, the ICT awards takes up to 3 weeks to reflect in the system. Same for nominal roll, etc.

when you paid in ICT, were you issued a receipt?

anyways, don't worry. You won't have to pay twice. But whether u need to go down to explain again, that one I'm not too sure.

Yup, I was issued a receipt but as to whether I need to go down again, I actually need to check quickly!Hopefully, my unit does really get back to me, I wouldn't want to be charged due to clerical error!

Last edited:

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
hi guys..... anyone experienced can give me some advice on my issue?

i just got temp downgrade C9L2 for 1 year, with 3 months left in current IPPT window....

should i clear my IPT 10 sessions first? otherwise they make me do RT for next window if i get Up-PES / upgraded next year? will I be considered a defaulter for the current window?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.