what is the cheapest earbud with more than a year of warranty?

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about buy a few xiaomi piston

That save u the time to RMA

Or any cheap and good earphones

Beepok

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about buy a few xiaomi piston

That save u the time to RMA

Or any cheap and good earphones

My xiaomi gold pistons have broken down. Can't hear mids anymore. That's why I'm looking to replace. Most of my earphones the connector wear off. No earphones can last me more than 3 month. One day on avg about 10 times plugging and unplugging from my phone

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My xiaomi gold pistons have broken down. Can't hear mids anymore. That's why I'm looking to replace. Most of my earphones the connector wear off. No earphones can last me more than 3 month. One day on avg about 10 times plugging and unplugging from my phone

Sennheiser has 2 year warranty

Price wise... Depend on your choice

They have some model that have Kevlar reinforced cable, and is very reliable

Beepok

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sennheiser has 2 year warranty

Price wise... Depend on your choice

They have some model that have Kevlar reinforced cable, and is very reliable

hmmm, are senn's cheapest or Jays cheapest better? That would be CX-200 vs a-jays one right?

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm, are senn's cheapest or Jays cheapest better? That would be CX-200 vs a-jays one right?

i suggest buying something better...

you pay for what you get

even give u 2 years warranty, u go service 8 times in 2 years... u also sian

Last edited:

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can exchange 8 times I also very song

maybe u are young... when u are older... u will value time

maybe I buy your broken piston for $3 including postage, I want to know... how is being abused :)

Last edited:

Beepok

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe u are young... when u are older... u will value time

maybe I buy your broken piston for $3 including postage, I want to know... how is being abused :)

It is not abused. The outside is intact. U really want I dont mind meet up give you

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
For the transportation fees and time spent to head down to w/e service centre for 8 consecutive times, you could get a decent entry level iem.

Guess you don't enjoy music, you listen for the sake of listening.

Beepok

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the transportation fees and time spent to head down to w/e service centre for 8 consecutive times, you could get a decent entry level iem.

Guess you don't enjoy music, you listen for the sake of listening.

I got personal car, its okay to travel around. I just need something that is decent and can listen to. Tbh I've been through stock Samsung ear buds, creative ep-630, xiaomi earpumps, sound magic e10 and many others, I find no difference between them. Does a-jays one have sound quality on par with these few mentioned?

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
I got personal car, its okay to travel around. I just need something that is decent and can listen to. Tbh I've been through stock Samsung ear buds, creative ep-630, xiaomi earpumps, sound magic e10 and many others, I find no difference between them. Does a-jays one have sound quality on par with these few mentioned?

Well in that case I guess you can get some $10 earpieces from a flea market. Save petrol save money

Beepok

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well in that case I guess you can get some $10 earpieces from a flea market. Save petrol save money

Tried before...those $10 really very shag sound, its like muffled and tinny...I just want a decent set that has Kong warranty. I use my earphones a lot, like 8-10 hours in the day and sleep through them in the night

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe consider a wireless headset. No cables to pull.

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry i'm not into wireless so not familiar with any. :D

pions2000

Reaction score
go to Sony store and look around.

both wired and BT for less than 100, with 15 mth warranty. maybe what you are looking for.

However... I am a little puzzled by your requirement and your logic in your subsequent post....

If cheap one is good enough for you, warranty is of no much value. time is money.. and you have a car....the relative cost of the cheap one is of less value monetary to you. carpark, ERP, petro..... hmmmm.

bangdoll

Master Member
Reaction score
go to Sony store and look around.

both wired and BT for less than 100, with 15 mth warranty. maybe what you are looking for.

However... I am a little puzzled by your requirement and your logic in your subsequent post....

If cheap one is good enough for you, warranty is of no much value. time is money.. and you have a car....the relative cost of the cheap one is of less value monetary to you. carpark, ERP, petro..... hmmmm.

3 words: cheap, fresh and big.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.